First Show

<Jordan's P.O.V>

I can feel the anxiety growing in my stomach. One because I shouted at my big brother and two, I have to preform in front of a ton of people.

We get told to go on...

Cora, Jack, finn and then me.

"Maybe I was I good girl,

black when you were young and free,

Maybe you were a nice guy,

before the demon was set freee,

So I shall live on without you,

without the pain you gave me!" I sang

"So go fuck yourself!"I screamed at the end of Love is stupid...sometimes.

"So, we are Let's Kill Tonight and we are a metal band from Los Angeles! " I shouted.

A large smile spread across my face as I saw about 50% of people were wearing LKT shirts! Its was then I knew...This was my life, and no one could stop me. im UNSTOPPABLE (MIW reference).

**********

Andy ran off and a wave of sadness crashed over me. I decided to apologise so I run over and give him a big hug.

"Im so sorry for shouting at you! I didnt mean it, I promise!" I cry ad he hugs me back and rubs my back.

"Its okay JJ!" He replies and I can feel relief.

"And thank you for making me come with you. This is amazing!"

No, you spoil with your personality and appearance. The voice says, teasingly, but I decide to ignore the hurtful comment and let go of Andy.

I wave a little and walk off to a meet and greet we had.

To my surprise, the line was massive and and everyone cheered when I was in sight. I sat down in a middle chair.

**********

A load of people later and the last women came to the desk.

She looked about mid-twenties. No wrinkles were in sight and her dough-like eyes were a brown colour with a few gold-orange flecks. Her hair was a shade of brown-gold and her lips were a perfect shade of pink. She was wearing a black shirt with 'BVB + LKT' in turquoise lettering. Her grey jeans were rolled up to about ankle height and she had navy toms. Her arms were covered in bracelets which xan mean 2 things.

"Hi, im Sun-" She starts, a british accent clear.

"Oh my god! Sunny! Sunny Parkinson!"I hear Jinxx shout as he came running.

"Jeremy Ferguson! I missed you!" She says back, tears filling her eyes but not falling.

"I missed you more. Where have you been?" Jinxx says back and hugs the girl...Sunny.

"I have just made my 6th Clothes line for a few highstreet shops in London and New York so yeah..."

"Oh cool, so why dont we get dinner, you know catch up a bit?" Jinxx asks, a slight shyness to his voice.

She nods and takes his arm. Sunny waves to us and walks out with Jinxx.

I shrug my shoulders and walk back to the bus...

<Jinxx's P.O.V>

"I have missed you so much!" I say.

"I have missed you more. I thought I'd never see you again!" She replies, sending me that beautiful, trademark smile.

"its been lonely, and with my divorce I have been sad" I say and led her into an American looking diner.

**********

"I loved the meal, it was really great! " Sunny says, smiling as her face glittered in the moonlight.

Her eyes shone brightly and her light complexion looked dazzling. Raging thouhts racked through my head and I leant down. Our lips met and it was perfect.

Her hands tugged my hair and my hands rested on her small, boney hips. We pulled away and I could hear music. We walked in the empty, music-fillled room and danced. Sunny's head laid on my chest and my hands wrapped around her waist once again. The moment was perfect.

"I have loved you, ever since we had met, I loved you" I say, kissing her head.

"I love you to, I have felt the same" She replies and a million butterflis bursted in my stomach.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes"

**********

<Jordan's P.O.V>

I lay in my bunk, lonely and humming a tune I had made in my head. The news had come out about Sunny and Jinxx and the touring together. They are currently talking to Cindy the queen Bitch!

Just when I thought life would get better, she had to come and take that thred of hope and happiness away from me. Finn had gotten a date with queen bitch and Jake is stilling finding one.

I have no one. Well, my mom and dad count as someone?

My lifes even more fucked up and I judt want to get off this blasted, god-damned tour!