Start Of Semester

<Jordan's P.O.V>

I wake up, slowly wiping my eyes of the tears that had fallen last night. I escaped my warm blacket burrito and walked to the full sized mirror. My face was red and tired. My thigh gap looked larger and all my bones stuck out. My anorexia and bulimia is getting out of control, but I deserve it...

I strip and get into the steamy shower In my personal bathroom. The water calms me down and removes the goosebumps. I look at the cuts on all my arms, wrists, sholders, everywhere. My legs, hips, ankles and thighs were covered in cuts and scars. I shook my head and held back tears.

I got out, dried myself, and lightly waved my hair. I dressed in a Suicide Silece shirt, ripped black jeans and dark purple Doc Matins. I shoved mascara on, eyeliner on both water lines and black lipsticks. I shoved on my leather jacket and walked down the stairs to be greeted my my mom and dad.

"Hey dear! Happy 17th birthday!" my mom practically screams in my face and goves me a tight hug.

"Thanks mom! My heart sinks as I look over her shoulder. My dad has brought out a large cookie cake with piping all over it.

"Er... mom, dad you didnt have to make this for me" I said, walking towards the fattening creation.

"Its for after school. Oh, and your surprise is coming in a week and about 2 days" Dad states.

I simply nod and grab my horror Adventure Time bag and walk out the door, shoving in my headphones and listening to Motionless in white.  I walk down our road. We moved to LA 2 summers ago to be near Andy, when he comes of tour, which is extrememly rare! I wait at the closest bus stop until the large yellow bus comes.

I get on and sit in my usual window seat. I ignore the usual comments in my make-up or hair or band merch I wear even though it hurts inside. The bus finally stops and boom! Im in hell.

I go stright to my personal homeroom which is with the counsellor.  Shes my homeroom because of my anxiety, but she doesn't know I cut and stuff like that.

Miss Lowe nods a hello at me and I sit in the room, reading the posters about suicide and being homophobic or something like that.

"Happy birthday, Jordan!" She says, studing me through her large glasses and fake lashes.

"Thanks, Miss Lowe. Wait, whats this?" I ask as she placed a blue bag in my hands. She gives me an innocent look as I open it.

I hold the small heart-shaped locket in my hand and open it. Inside there is a picture of me, Andy, mom and dad and on the oher side the is a picture of me and Miss Lowe. I smile at her and give her a quick hug

"I love it. Thank you! See you in lesson 2 and 4" I say speaking if the lessons I have to miss to see her.