Curiosity killed the cat

"Young Master Wei..."

"What is it, Wen Ning?"

"Young Master Wei, I..."

"..."

"..."

"Wen, Ning, you do not have to be nervous. Just tell me what is the matter. I promise I will try to help to the best of my abilities."

"I know... It is just... My question... it may sound weird..."

"Do not worry, whatever is it, I will answer you honestly."

"Thank you, Young Master Wei."

"..."

"..."

"So, what exactly is your question?"

"I was curious. With my new body, will I still be able to do everything as before?"

"As before you say... I am sorry, Wen Ning, I think that some activities may now be harder for you. After all, even if your soul is intact, your body had still died once..."

"..."

"Sorry..."

"Young Master Wei, please do not feel bad because of that, it was not your fault."

"If I had arrived a little earlier... we could have still saved you. I am sorry, Wen Ning."

"Do not apologize to me, I am very grateful to you for saving me and giving me a new life. Even if my body is now that of a fierce corpse."

"I..."

"Young Master Wei, truly, do not blame yourself. If my near death was anyone's fault, then it was the Jins'. It had nothing to do with you. And neither with your sister, I know she would not have never allowed this if she knew."

"Wen Ning, I am..."

"Young Master Wei, I wanted to ask you a question."

"..."

"..."

"Ah right... So, what did you wanted to ask?"

"I mean... since I am like this... do you think I will still be able to do it?"

"..."

"..."

"Do what exactly?"

"You know... to do that, like any other man..."

"Oh..."

"..."

"Well... I am not sure it is possible?"

"..."

"No, do not look so sad, I said I am not sure. Before coming to any conclusions, we should first try it. Nothing helps in confirming hypothesis like a good old experimentation. So, Wen Ning, do you want to try by yourself? I could also give you a hand but that may be a little..."

"Young Master Wei... that is surely impossible..."

"Or could it be... do you already have someone in mind?"

"..."

"Do not tell me... there really is someone?"

"..."

"No, do not hide it. You know what? Even if you cannot blush anymore, you are still a terrible liar. Everybody would be able to tell when you are hiding the truth. Tell me, who is it? Who are you thinking about? And is it just a one-sided crush or does the other party return your feelings? I hope they do, otherwise I would have to have a chat with them. So, who is that someone?"

"I... That is not... Young Master Wei!"

"No, no, no, you are not getting out of this so easily. Tell me, for whose sake did you come to me to ask such a question?"

"Young Master Wei..."

"You still cannot say it? It only stirs my curiosity, you know..."

"..."

"Are we not good friends, Wen Ning? We should tell each other our secrets."

"..."

"Let me tell you mine first, then it will be your turn, alright? This way, you will not have to feel shy."

"Young Master Wei..."

"Well, my secret is that I am also in love with someone. They are beautiful and strong. And they are righteous as well, they are the perfect person in the whole cultivation world. They are from a well renowned sect. And kind and good at playing the guqin and..."

"Young Master Wei! It is no secret that you love Young Master Lan!"

"Is it not? I have only figured it out recently though..."

"Well..."