Chapter 1.

The sun shines on Athens the day has begun with people giving gifts to the temples but they never seem to acknowledge the one that's half destroyed.

Lira POV.

I'm drinking wine as I sit and stare at the pathetic mortals with disdain.

They worship the ones that cause drama unbalance and worst of all those things they don't acknowledge me.

I live in Athens I ignore Olympus because of who rules those chairs I take another sip.

I walk out with my silk robes and stare at the skies knowing she's watching me.

Let me explain I hate my siblings except my older brother Hades but they don't seem to take a hint.

I walk past the mortals and of course the men stare and women glare I take my last sip and smirk.

I always embraced my looks but I yet have sex or married I notice the clouds are getting darker.

Then lightning hits inches away from my feet and I laugh like the drunk that I am.

Lira“ Real mature.

I walk to the forest and I enter Olympus cause a meeting is forming and even if I hate Olympus I have no choice but to go.

I enter the main floor and sit on my throne and I await the others I roll my eyes.

Everyone walks in and I see Hades walk in and he sits beside me and gives me a nod.

I smile.

Zeus“ My fellow gods I have arranged this for us to discuss Lira.

I turn my focus on Zeus with a glare and I know what he's going to say.

Zeus“ She's yet to be married and someone offered to take her hand.

Who would dare try to win me like a trophy.

Poseidon“ Thank you Zeus for accepting my request.

I stare at Poseidon with shock and disgust I can't marry him he's worst than Zeus!

I stand up and everyone looks my way.

Lira“ I REFUSE!

Zeus“ You need a husband-.

Lira“ I DON'T NEED ONE AT ALL!

Zeus glares at me causing thunder to happen and I storm out with Hades following.

Hades“ Lira.

I turn to Hades with tears and he hugs me while I sob.

Lira“ I hate them!

Hades“ Calm.

Lira“ I can't marry he'll treat me like nothing but a trophy.

Hades gives me a sad look and I scoff and I head home.

*In Athens*

I enter my house and I grab another bottle and pour myself a glass.

Lira“ I hate this.

I look out the window seeing the waves of the ocean hit but I see something reflect against the moonlight.

I use my powers that brings me what it was.

It was a pearl ring I scoff and put it away I look at the sky and I glare at it.

Lira“ I refuse.

Poseidon“ You refuse lot of stuff Lira.

I look down at a puddle of water on my floor seeing his reflection, I glare at it which causes it to evaporate quickly.

Maybe getting drunk won't be a bad idea.