Chapter 9.

Lira POV.

I'm staring at my skin one half smooth like a newborn the other skeleton like.

I'm going to be like this til things work out with Demeter and Persephone.

I hear footsteps and I see Poseidon who's holding a bouquet of white roses.

He gives them to me and I sigh and put them in a vase and I hear thunder.

Poseidon and I go to Olympus and see Zeus arguing with the gods.

Hera“ YOUR ADULTRY IS GOING TO RUIN US!

Ares“ Mother is right-.

Zeus“ YOU HAVE NO SAY I'M THE KING SO I DO WHAT I PLEASE!

I start feeling cold and I collapse in Poseidon's arms.

Poseidon“ Lira!

The arguing stops and my siblings run to check on me while my niece's and nephews look at me with concern.

Zeus“ What's happening.

Hestia tries to warm me up but my fingertips are turning to ice I stare at Zeus with a dying smile.

Lira“ Your welcome *breathes*.

Poseidon POV.

Liras body fully freezes and turns to ice.

I cradle her in my arms and I see Demeter come in with a smile.

Demeter“ I've decided to go back to the usual routine *sees Lira* WHAT HAPPENED TO LIRA!

Poseidon“ *glares* You've done this!

I notice the clouds dispersing and the snow melting.

Lira POV.

I feel my body melt and I gasp a huge breath of air and look around seeing everyone staring at me.

Lira“ *shivers* I'm going to bed-.

Poseidon pulls me into a kiss he picks me up holds me close to his chest.

Poseidon“ Demeter I've put up with your overbearing attitude on Persephone but almost taking my beloved I'm not accepting it no longer.

He picks me up bridal style and walks out.

Demeter POV.

Did I? Did I almost kill my sister?

Lira POV.

I'm placed in my bed and Poseidon is kissing my hand repeatedly.

Lira“ You really love me don't you?

Poseidon“ What do you think.

Lira“ *smiles* I guess you love me.