Chapter 2.

Lira POV.

I wake up with the sound of carts and cattle walking pass my home I groan.

I walk out my house but I notice that everyone is standing in front of my home.

Lira“ *confused*.

They start kneeling and I look at them with more confusion until a child gives me a bowl of fruit.

I look at the child with shock and watch them go back to what they were doing.

Wait a minute kneeling praying and giving me gifts WHO TOLD THEM WHO I WAS!?

I look up and glare at the sky I teleport to Olympus I walk to the main hall.

Zeus“ Ah Lira-.

Lira“ WHO EXPOSED ME!?

The others stare at me until my older sister Hera stood up and walked towards me.

Hera“ Your higher then those mortals you should be staying up in Olympus not dwelling low.

Lira“ And what be forced to marry a man I don't love!?

Poseidon“ You'll learn to-.

Lira“ SHUT UP!

I blast him with a bolt of white light knocking him off his throne and I leave the main hall.

I need to talk to someone who could side with me but Zeus wouldn't let me.

Now that I'm exposed I have no choice but to live up here, I sit on the floor and start crying.

I look up and see Hades giving me a small smile he sits beside me and I glare.

Hades“ Lira you can't ignore this.

Lira“ I know.

Guess I have no choice but I can't give up.

*Night*

I'm in my room on Olympus and I am drinking wine as every night I hear my door open.

Poseidon“ Lir *shocked* Your drunk?

Lira“ *chuckles* Yes I *hiccups* am *giggles*.

Poseidon POV.

I stare at my betrothed her beautiful see through dress I can't help but admire her.

She falls in my arms and I smell the alcohol and I pick her up and tuck her in.

* Next day*

Lira POV.

I wake up with a new determination I walk out and head to Tartarus I need advice and Hades follows me.

Hades“ Lira you can't-.

Lira“ He never ate me.

Hades“ That's because-.

Cronus“ Ah it's nice for two of my favorites to visit.

Hades“ *glares* Cronus.

Lira“ Hello father.