Chapter 10.

Lira POV.

Poseidon has been so attentive he kisses me every morning and night.

He never pressures me for sex all he wants is me spending time with him.

It's 2010 and apparently a camp of demi gods and goddesses has been built.

I don't bother acknowledging I think demi gods are vile and remembrance of the infidelity of those who have broken vows.

I see Poseidon and I smile but I notice something wrong.

Poseidon“ Darling it's about that camp.

Percy POV.

Me and my friends are playing cards and suddenly the wind picks up.

??“ PERCY!

I turn around and I see my Father roll towards my feet he's battered and bruised I look up seeing a woman with red tears.

Lira POV.

I glare at the ocean eyed boy I walk towards him and grab him by his throat and lift him off the ground.

Lira“ BASTARD!

I catch an arrow and I turn to see children standing in front of a cabin with Artemis's symbol.

I look around seeing all children of the other Olympians I drop the boy and glare at him.

Lira“ YOUR ALL BASTARDS!

I turn around and walk off I look at my hand seeing it beginning to decay.

I teleport to the underworld and I sneak through the souls and I reach a cave hearing the growls.

Cronus“ Daughter?

Lira“ *glares* *screams*!

The underworld shakes and I break the prison of the Titans seeing all the Titans coming out my father walking out last.

He looks down at me and picks me up with his giant hand.

Cronus“ What do you request?

Lira“ THE DEATH OF ZEUS! AND POSEIDON!