Chapter 5.

Lira POV.

I'm sitting beside Poseidon who's trying to get my attention but as always never succeeds.

Poseidon POV.

How can I get her attention I'm trying my best to earn her love!

She stands up and walks off I glare at the whole room

Lira POV.

I'm sitting on the beach not happy like always I mean I was forced into a marriage.

I hear a chuckle and see Hermes flying down towards me he lands in front of me.

Hermes“ Hello Lira *winks*.

I scoff at his flirtatious attitude just like his father he sits beside me.

Hermes“ So still unhappy with our kings decision I understand if you wanna have an affair-.

His voice stops and he starts coughing I look seeing my shadow choking his shadow I smirk.

Lira“ Hermes as much as I despise my husband I would never have an affair.

I lean towards his ear.

Lira“ Now get lost before I decide to destroy you.

I release him and he fly's away and I let out sigh I head back down to the Kingdom.

Poseidon“ Oh Lira I was worried you weren't coming home!

He takes my hand and kisses my knuckles and leads me to my room.

Lira“ What are you up to Poseidon?

Poseidon just smiles and gently opens my door and I look at my bed seeing a male nymph.

Poseidon“ I thought sense you don't want me physically I give you a consort-.

Before he finished his sentence I grab the nymph and throw him out my room.

Poseidon“ Oh um was he not your type I can bring in-.

Lira“ GET OUT NOW!

I slam the door and I burst into tears who does he think he is to allow an affair!?

Poseidon POV.

What did I do wrong?