Chapter 6.

Lira POV.

I'm sitting with Hera and Zeus their joining us for dinner and I am barely indulging with conversation.

Zeus“ So how's the lovely Lira doing?

I glare at him and so does Hera.

Lira“ I'm in a marriage I hate cause some god with a thunderbolt up his ass thinks what's best for me.

Hera“ *chuckles* That's a new one.

I finish my food and I try to leave but Poseidon grips my thigh and I glare.

Lira“ *sighs and sits down*.

Hera“ You know you and Poseidon have a lot in common.

Lira“ *sips wine*.

Hera“ You both care so much about the animals of your respective element-.

Lira“ Your describing Demeter.

Hera“ Oh.

Lira“ See you don't know me at all.

Poseidon“ I know you.

Lira“ *laughs* Please tell?

Poseidon“ I know you like pomegranate.

Lira“ I like all fruits.

Poseidon“ But not like pomegranate you'd eat pomegranate for breakfast everyday as well with your lunch and a few seeds before bed.

I look at Poseidon with shock and he holds my hand.

Poseidon“ I know your afraid of the dark because it reminds you of how alone you felt, so you'd make a starry sky to sleep under.

Lira“ I-.

Poseidon“ And you love bears you would go into the woods just to wrestle a big grizzly bear pretending it's Zeus.

Zeus“ Wait Wha-.

Hera“ SHH Don't ruin this moment!

Poseidon“ And you cared for mortal children when you lived in Athens no matter how busy you were.

He knew all these things about me obviously he kept an eye on me but he paid attention.

Lira“ I-.

Demeter“ ZEUS MY DAUGHTER IS MISSING!