Chapter 7.

Lira POV.

I'm walking through the fields with a fur coat wrapped around me looking for Demeter.

She's been killing the fields the harvest snow covers everything!

I find my sister sitting under a tree tears freezing to her skin.

I sit beside her and she looks at me with tears while I just look up at the sun.

Lira“ Did you know the sun has so many flames one touch could engulf one mortal.

Demeter looks at me with confusion and looks up with me.

Lira“ But nothing stops the mortals due to how beautiful the sun is Helios doesn't stop them cause nothing can stop it.

Demeter“ What are you getting at?

Lira“ I'm saying Persephone is like the sun she radiates beauty that no mortal or god even goddesses could have you couldn't have known this might've happened.

Demeter“ Hades married my daughter I'll never see her again!

Lira“ You don't know that.

Demeter glares causing snow to fall and I sigh and stand up and walk off but I turn to her.

Lira“ Your daughter is nearly an adult you keep being controlling as well to protective she might never come home.

She glares at me but I teleport back into Poseidon's castle and throw my coat at one of the nymphs.

I respect nymphs it's just Demeter is killing the earth and balance is being ruined.

Poseidon“ How's talking to Demeter?

I blast a statue which causes it to turn to ash and I glare at some servants.

Lira“ DON'T JUST STAND THEIR CLEAN THIS UP!

Poseidon“ Your hairs turning black and your skin his going boney.

I look at my hand seeing my skin rotting and bone being exposed.

Lira“ *groans* Demeter is supposed to keep the seasons carefully balanced and now look at me!

Poseidon“ What's your plan?

Lira“ Oh gee I don't know Poseidon BALANCE GETTING UNSETTLED WILL CAUSE ME TO LOSE MY POSITIVE SIDE I'LL BE NOTHING BUT A DECAY GODDESS!

Poseidon gets off his throne and holds my shoulders and begins shaking me like crazy.

Poseidon“ LIRA GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!

He slaps my face back and forth and I stand still and he looks at me with worry.

Lira“ Thank you I'm calm.

Poseidon“ You sure I'll get you some wine.

Lira“ No no I'm fine no wine I'll just go to the underworld and try and talk to Hades.

Poseidon“ Um the underworld is blocked off.

Lira“ Not to someone who's powers are basically life and death peace and chaos you know.

I open a portal and I grab my fur coat.

Lira“ Gotta look good.

Poseidon“ *rolls eyes*.

Lira“ Oh Pussydon.

Poseidon“ *sighs* What?

I punch him across the face knocking him into the thrones and I smooth out my dress.

Lira“ As much as I appreciated you knocking me back into my senses you should remember I will hit back.