Chapter 12.

Lira POV.

I'm sitting in the bed my sheets covering my lower body Poseidon sleeping.

I shove him off my bed he groans and looks at me and shock is all over his face.

Poseidon“ *shocked* Lira?

I get off the bed and walk out the house I teleport to Olympus not caring that I'm nude.

I notice Poseidon's bastard and his friends walking by he looks my way and he has a shocked look.

We all enter the main room I let out a scream having Olympus shake.

Zeus“ Lira-.

I speed towards him and start choking him I raise my hand sending everyone down.

Lira“ CENTURIES OF YOUR ABUSE FIRST THE RAPE OF HERA THEN RAPE OF INNOCENT WOMEN AND MORE!

I notice my body going pale.

Lira“ Forget balance and forget this family.

I release him and walk towards the doors and I feel a hand grab my wrist I turn around seeing Hestia.

Hestia“ Enough of this-.

I slap her across the face and she crashes into the wall I storm off.

I return to my home and I see Poseidon who's cleaning my house.

Lira“ Why are you still here.

Poseidon“ I um-.

Lira“ You know what I don't have to know just leave.

He grabs my arms and makes me face him.

Lira“ Let go of me Poseidon.

Poseidon“ I know I'm not Hades I know you'd rather marry him but he's married to Persephone you lost your chance.

Lira“ Enough I never I loved Hades I-.

Poseidon“ So your telling me that you to didn't have a secret love affair during the war of Olympus with the Titans.

I stop struggling and look at him with tears and he sighs.

Poseidon“ That wasn't fair of me I'm sorry.

I sit down and Poseidon sits beside me and we look at the wall.

Poseidon“ Hades told me he tried to marry you but you refused why would you refuse?

Lira“ I was scared of marriage and during that war I was a neutral party I had no enemies with you or the Titans I was the white dove of the war.

He chuckles.

Poseidon“ And yet you saved us when things got to far I'm surprised father let that slide.

Lira“ *nods*.

Poseidon“ Wait *shocked* He doesn't know your the one-.

Lira“ Nope he doesn't I may love Father but he became to obsessed.

Poseidon“ Do you um regret our marriage?

Lira“ *looks at Poseidon* I honestly don't know but if you didn't rape me-.

Poseidon“ Wait what?

Lira“ It's alright I had a feeling Aphrodite or her son Eros got involved.

Poseidon“ I took your virtue?

I look at him and see tears he stands up and walks out.

Lira“ Where you going?

Poseidon“ Away to keep you safe.

He disappears in the water and I stare at the direction where he disappeared.

I look up at the roof and I let out a scream of agony.