Chapter 11.

Lira POV.

I'm sitting in a bird cage swinging on a swing.

I hear the battle from above the ground I laugh until I hear a cry a 5 year olds cry.

I teleport and see a little demi goddess having a forcefield surrounding the entire camp I look up and see the Titans have been defeated.

Zeus looks my way and tears roll down my face.

*Later*

I'm in a cell and I hear footsteps and I look seeing Hades and Persephone.

Hades“ Lira I'm sorry I should've protected you like a big brother should've.

I cry and I feel my body breaking out I hear footsteps and I see Poseidon.

He looks at me with tears and looks around.

He nods at Hades and they open the cell.

Poseidon“ I vowed I change my ways the day we married but I am no better then Zeus.

I glare at him and he steps aside and gestures to the way out of the underworld.

Hades“ Go Lira be free.

I walk towards them and hug Hades and Persephone.

Lira“ I'm sorry.

I turn around and Poseidon is nowhere to be seen.

I teleport to my house in Athens Greece I lay in bed and I let out a groan of agony.

I notice a snail and I pick it up and smile.

Poseidon“ I'm sorry but I can't control myself.

The snail turns into Poseidon.

Zeus POV.

Aphrodite“ Are you sure this isn't going to far?

I glare at Aphrodite and she keeps her head down and walks off.

I'm securing my dominance and Lira must understand that this will be more balanced then she'll think.