2.

Chapter 2

"Don't bleed on my floor."

Indigo.

"Your hair is fire girl." A girl touched the beautiful dark hair of Indigo who turned around so fast, recognizing the girl as Yara. A mug formed on her face, she didn't like this girl or people touching her hair.

Most of the time, Yara was being fake anyway.

"Don't touch my hair please, thank you." Indigo nodded at her, sending a warning with the sharp look her eyes held.

"Bitch who do you think you are talking to? If I wanna touch your hair, I will." Yara rolled her eyes before standing up from the sofa inside the gang warehouse where they were currently at.

"I'm talking to you, why are you standing up like you gon do something? Do you got it in you? We can take this outside right now." Indigo clapped her hands but didn't bother standing up before Yara gave the green light that she wanted to fight.

"I will rock your shit, you stupid-"

"You ain't touching nobody especially not my niece, sit your bitchass down," Indigo smirked hearing the familiar voice from her uncle Rich walking into the warehouse, he pulled his gun from his waistband immediately pointing the front at Yara.

"Aye, that's my girl you pointing that gun at." Choppa jumped up, Yara's boyfriend.

"Get your dog in check, she better gets outta my niece her face," Rich warned as Yara took a step back, fear-filled her chest.

"You taking her over me? She not even in the gang." Yara's voice cracked, slightly hurt. She has been under Rich his wings for 3 years now, doing everything for him even cheating on her boyfriend with him and now he's pointing his gun at her.

"She's family, no gang shit goes above family. Now sit." He stated, Yara wouldn't know because she doesn't have any family no more since she left them to be with Rich and his gang.

Indigo stepped in front of her uncle, placing her hand on the gun.

"It's not that serious, put the gun down." She spoke sense into him and he nodded, putting the gun back where it was in the first place. Indigo looked back at Yara who had a look of relief in her eyes.

"You need something ?" Rich looked at Indigo.

"No, Keith asked me to bring him his book back." She held up the book, Keith was someone she hung around with but she didn't know that he was in the gang. She doesn't like gang life, her mother warns her all the time to stay away from it but she grew up in it.

She figured Keith was here all the time because he was Choppa his little brother.

"Keith is in the building baby." At that moment Keith walked in, as his usual energetic self letting everyone know that he arrived.

"My dear Indigo, when are you gon stop playing and let me take you out ?" Keith smirked looking her up and down before throwing his arm over her shoulder.

"Eh, how about you type an email with the details put me in copy, and maybe I'll answer next Wednesday." She grabbed his hand and unwrapped his arm from around her.

"Friends Keith, nothing else. She's too young for love." Rich took his gun out to clean it.

"She's grown, really grown." Keith licked his lips, allowing his eyes to look her over again.

"You really looking at my niece like she's some candy while I'm holding a gun ?" Rich cocked his head to the side before he looked at Choppa.

"I already pointed a gun at your girl, you might get your brother in check too." He warned.

"Man, cut that shit out man." Choppa smacked his little brother on the back of his head.

"Whatever, I gotta go see Amelia." Indigo stood up before walking by her uncle and swinging her arms around his neck hugging him bye for now.

"You still friends with that rat ?" Rich scrunched his nose up, Amelia was the sister of one of his rivals, also Indigo her best friend.

"There is nothing wrong with her, she's cool. That's my bitch." Indigo shrugged her shoulders.

"Ew, you a lesbian," Yara stated.

"And you a hoe." Indigo shot back, she was no lesbian but she hated when someone talked shit. Everyone was allowed to be what they wanted to be, ain't nobody business if she likes dick or pussy.

"Alright just go, before you make me shoot someone in here for real." Rich chuckled and Indigo left the gang warehouse.

She was cool with them but would never join the gang, the life wasn't for her. She wanted to be a normal girl with normal life without the fear.

Indigo arrived at the court where she was about to meet up with Amelia, she spotted some kids playing basketball before spotting her best friend watching them from the side.

"What's up bitch." Amelia hugged her before the two girls sat down on the bench.

"Hey bitch." Indigo smirked.

"So how was Keith ?" Amelia raised her eyebrow.

"You know there's nothing there and still every time you ask questions when you know I saw him, making me think you might like him." She said causing Amelia to fake gag like she was about to throw up.

"You know I would never date any Crip." She joked.

"Well me neither, or any gang member." Indigo rolled her eyes.

She would never want to be with a gang member.