6.

Chapter 6.

"Why anyone else when she exists ?"

Reece.

"We shouldn't even be here man." Yungin smacked his lips while they drove through Santana Blocc.

"Shut up," Reece said.

On their way to a small drug deal they had with a customer inside this neighborhood, Reece knew he was on some of his older brothers' enemies' territory but he was keeping it lowkey.

"You good there ?" Reece glanced into the mirror looking at Amelia, she looked slightly nervous but just nodded and kept quiet.

"He will be out soon, I don't know why you acting like a Lil child over him bruh." Bizzle smacked his lips talking to his little sister about East.

"I don't give a fuck, I just wanted to go home when y'all came and got me from school and now I'm here." She folded her arms.

"Was Indigo in class today ?" Reece looked at Amelia, and Bizzle looked confused at why he was asking about Indigo.

Amelia shook her head no.

"We have to take care of this before you go home." Bizzle said.

Earlier they all got the news that East got sentenced to 6 months of jail time, for Reece it made him nervous. Because that meant that he had to take over, and everyone was on edge now. This also affected Amelia, nobody knew that she and East had something going on on the low. Behind everyone's back, not even Indigo knew.

"We here." Yungin parked the car.

"Where this fucker at ?" Bizzle huffed looking around.

"Imma step out to smoke real quick." Reece opened his door, stepping out.

"Stay close." He heard Amelia say, she shot him a warning look. He knew she was going to tell Indigo if he did something reckless.

Yungin got out of the car with Reece.

"Oh dang, I see some baddies," Yungin smirked staring at some girls across the streets, Reece shook his head.

"I'm gon holla for a min." He patted Reece on his shoulder before walking across the street, Reece lit up his cigarette before taking his phone out and texting Indigo.

'You free tonight ?'

'ya boy trying to get his daily dose of Indigo'

He waited for a text back, staring at the messages between them. He was deep in his feelings about Indigo, so deep that when he texted her he would stare at their messages for 5 minutes in the hope to see a text pop up in those 5 minutes.

He frowned when he heard a loud commotion coming from across the street, as he looked up he could see 3 guys getting into Yungin his face.

"Bizzle." Reece tapped the window causing Bizzle to look up, he looked at what Reece was pointing at before jumping out of the vehicle, and in barely 3 seconds they made their way across the street.