9.

Chapter 9.

"You want a fight, I'll bring a war."

Reece.

"I fucked them up, and I fucked his girl two days after." Yungin his fist connected with the table and the guards keeping guard in the prison visit room looked over at their table.

"Chill out bruh, you gon get us in trouble. Again." Reece warned him, Yungin was capping anyway. At least about winning the fight against the Crips, they got fucked up. But the female the whole fight was about reached out to him, Yara.

Now they were visiting East, explaining what had happened around a week ago. East has now been between the walls of the prison for a month.

"Word? You fucked them up? That's why your finger is broken ?" East asked, causing Reece to laugh, his cut got cleared up, but they broke Yungin his finger, so he has to wear a cast for 6 weeks now.

And he tried to take it off after one week, two days later his finger got stuck between a door because of YK.

"Man, now I can do this to every police officer." He stuck his middle finger up, the finger they broke.

"You mean this ?" East grabbed the finger and pulled it towards the back of his hand.

"Aw aw aw, let go !" Yungin begged, and the brothers burst out in laughter.

"Ight bounce, I have to talk to my brother," East said, Yungin nodded before standing up and dapping him up.

"I'll wait outside Blood." He patted Reece on his shoulder before walking off, leaving the two brothers alone.

"How are you all holding up ?" East looked at Reece.

"I'm good, there's food on our plates." He shrugged.

"Zane ?"

"He's doing dumb shit, bro, especially now that you are in jail." Reece shook his head.

"He's old enough, he knows what he's doing." East shrugged.

"No, he's not, he's 17. In High School, he can do so much more than this bullshit man, than us." Reece sighed.

"You meant to say we ain't shit because he got more ?" His older brother raised his eyebrow at him.

"We ain't shit, and you know that, running around the hood all day to make money. Do you think that's life? It's not." Reece scoffed, shaking his head.

"Yeah, but you can't lay back now, the streets are getting dangerous. I had someone on the phone last week, and he tipped me, saying that Money might be back with the Crips." The mention of Money his name caused Reece to tense up.

He knows Indigo might be around Money too, and he is a straight-up monster, knowing he will be around her got his blood already boiling.

"I warned him, why the fuck is he coming back ?" Reece frowned, he should've done worse and threatened him to leave Compton.

"This what happens when he hears that you got robbed and by whom, you sat back and watched it happen. What did you do to get revenge? Huh? Throw a grenade into a front yard that got cleared up the moment they saw your car? Come on man, what the fuck is happening to you ?" East shook his head.