10.

⚠️(warning for mature, assualt or abusive content.)
Chapter 10.

"Falling in love with you is a death sentence."

Indigo.

The Crips walked inside the club with Indigo with them, the only thing she saw was sweaty people half-naked dry humping each other on the dance floor. She doesn't want to be in the club, but her uncle kinda begged her to attend business with him and his gang.

Little did she know that he was trying to get his younger niece to commit to the gang.

They walked towards their section upstairs in the club and Indigo went to sit down on one of the couches.

"Aye, I'm going to head out to the back with Keith to talk to the owner," Rich said standing up with Keith, Indigo looked confused because why would he take Keith with him?

"Alright, we'll be waiting out here." Money said before she could say something.

Rich and Keith disappeared, leaving her behind with Yara, Choppa, and Money.

She stood up and went to sit at the bar in their section, to her side she was a view of the whole club. Taking out her phone from her purse, she smiled when she saw a text from Reece.

'Wya ?'

'I got a surprise for you'

"Why are you sitting here on your own ?" She jumped, pushing her phone back into her purse before looking up to see Money hovering over her shoulder.

"You scared me." She held her purse close to her chest.

"You want something to drink ?" He eyed her and took the seat next to her at the bar.

"I'm good." She dismissed his offer.

"You sure ?" He raised his eyebrow as his eyes travelled towards the purse she was still clutching against her chest.

"Dude you pushing it, I'm sure." She snapped, her voice coming way more aggressive then she intended. She knew Money was a dangerous man, he bit his lip looking her up and down.

"You looking amazing tonight." He smirked standing up and moving closer to her, she froze.

"Thanks." She tried to move back but if she would move any further she would fall backwards, her legs were stuck between his at this point.

"You know since the moment I saw you I had my eyes on you." He mumbled and moved his head towards her neck, she started to shift in her seat feeling highly uncomfortable.

"Please stop." She tried to push, but he wouldn't budge.

"You so fucking sexy." His hand gripped her waist, his nails digging into her flesh through her dress.

"Come on baby let's go to the bathroom." He tugged on her arm.

"No, just stop." She fought back but struggled.

"Come on-"

"The fuck is wrong with you bruh ?!" Choppa pushed Money off of Indigo, she took a deep breath.