17.

Chapter 17.

"Burn it all."

"Indigo !" He sprinted inside the flower house, immediately running upstairs. They kept him at the station for the night, it was the day after, and he was free to go due to lack of evidence.

He pushed the door open and stopped in his tracks, the whole room was trashed, the sunlight that came from the window shined onto something small, and he crouched down seeing the necklace he gave to her. It was ripped off because the lock was broken, he immediately started worrying and pulled his phone out to call her.

When she didn't pick up, he felt a wave of anger wash over him.

"Fuck !" He yelled, throwing a punch at the wall.

Rushing out of the flower house, he sped off, he was sure that he was speeding the whole way, but he didn't give a fuck.

Arriving at the police station he spotted Officer Smith, the same officer that kept him there all night, she got out of her car as Reece did the same and sped towards her. She didn't see him yet.

"This is all your fucking fault !" He was ready to snap her neck.

Before he could touch her, he got slammed onto the floor by 3 officers.

"Let him go !" Officer Smith yelled, they let go of him, and he stood up, clenching his jaw.

"It's okay." She nodded at the officers, and they left, going into the station.

"What happened ?" Officer Smith looked confused.

"Something happened to my girlfriend ! I don't know where she is !" He fell down on his knees, tears fell down his cheek. He never cried for a girl, but the feeling inside him wasn't a good one, he loves Indigo with all of him, and it's killing him that he didn't know what was going on.

Or where she was.

Staring at the wall while the hot water touched her body, she sat down on the shower floor, her arms wrapped around her knees. The warm water she started her shower with was now cold as she shivered underneath, she felt empty.

Right now, she was at home. She has been in the shower for 2 hours, taking all the hot water that was left in the house.

Feeling a hand touch her shoulder, she jumped and let out a cry. Her throat felt dry because of the screams, the cries and the choking. She couldn't get the feeling of hands on her body to get off of her.

When she saw Dia she relaxed.

"Oh my God." Dia gasped, making her frown, Indigo's eyes followed Dia's to the shower floor around her.

Blood was everywhere and when she looked between her legs she spotted where it was coming from.

"Noo !" She cried, she tried to stand up, but her legs didn't find the strength to do so.

"Shhh, come on. Let's get dressed, calm down, we have to go to the hospital right now." Dia helped her up, Indigo couldn't move, she was scared. Broken.