12.

Chapter 12.

"Lost in a world that doesn't exist."

"How are you feeling ?" Indigo asked sitting down next to Dia who was laying down on the couch in the living room.

They made it to Indigo's house two hours ago, her mom welcomed Dia with open arms after she heard what happened.

"It feels like he has been feeding me lies for 5 years, now he got caught but who knows how long he has been cheating on me, and with who." Dia sighed, one thing about relationships is that no matter how long you've been with that person and what you did or gave up for them. They still have the nerve to fuck you over.

"It's going to be okay boo." Indigo nodded while her mom walked inside the living room.

"Hey Dia, how are you feeling ?" She asked sitting down on the other couch.

"I'm okay, thank you for letting me stay." Dia smiled.

"I brought you some tea." Indigo's mom said placing the cup down on the coffee table.

"Thankyou." Dia was grateful.

"If you need anything else, just ask." Mom smiled before standing up and dissapearing back into the kitchen.

Indigo's phone vibrated, she looked down and smiled seeing the text message from Reece.

'I miss u'

'See u tomorrow ?'

'please ?'

'lemme find out you like the kid'

'i might be in love with you'

'ill see you tomorrow'

Indigo bit her lip trying not to smile, she probably looked stupid right now but this boy was doing things to her. And him saying he might be in love with her got her heart beating faster than ever before.

"Who got you showing your 32 teeth ?" Dia asked snapping her back into reality.

"No one." She shook her head before locking her phone.

"Come on tell me, is it Keith ?" Dia smirked.

"Can you keep a secret ?" Indigo was unsure if she should tell her or not.

"Oh my God, it is Keith ?" Her eyes widened as she shook her head no.

"No it's Reece." Indigo mumbled, it was quiet for a second. Looking at Dia, who's face held a shocked look.

"Reece as in Reece from the Bloods ? The little brother of East ?" She asked.

"Yeah, that Reece." Indigo nodded.

"Oh my- Indigo do you know that Rich would kill him ." Dia her eyes widened.

"That's why he doesn't need to know shit." She shook her head.