21. (THE END.)

Chapter 21.

"Leave a little room on the other side, so I know I got somewhere that I can go."

"Pick up." Money demanded eyeing her phone with the gun pointed at her head, pressing the green button, he pressed the speaker button.

"Hello ?" She spoke with a shaky voice.

"Indigo ? It's me." Hearing his voice, she closed her eyes, savoring the moment.

"Hey, what's up ?" She asked when Money motioned for her to keep talking.

"Come to the flower house." She could hear voices in the background, so she knew he wasn't alone right now, she just hoped he wasn't in the same position as her. Looking at Money, he nodded his head.

"Okay." She whispered before there was a silence.

"I love you." She said and felt Money his hand connect with her face, he grabbed the phone and smashed it against the wall.

"You love him, huh?" He grabbed her neck, cutting off all the airs accesses her lungs needed.

"I will kill him in front of your eyes and after that, I will kill you."

"Stay your ass inside the car." Money said while Rich parked the car outside the alley where the flower house was located.

Keith, Money and Rich got out of the vehicle.

"Keep an eye on her." Money warned Choppa who sat in the front.

On another street, East got out of his car and opened the backseat door to let Reece out.

"You go inside and meet her, we will be close behind you." East told him, the gun pressed to his stomach.

Reece nodded, his mind was screaming at him. When he was discovering the flower house the other day, he found an exit in one of the back rooms. He planned to find Indigo and run.

"If you try something slick, you're both going to die." East warned him.

Reece started walking while East kept an eye on him, he walked inside the alley and made his way to the flower house. Indigo spotted him and panicked.

"Choppa please let me out." She begged.

"No." He shook his head, he was feeling for her, but he couldn't let her out of the car.

"They are going to kill him, Choppa please-"

"I don't care, he should've left you alone." He barked back.

"Then why did you tell him Zane was the one who snitched us ?! Why did you warn us to stay away from here ?! Please, he's the only one who makes me happy !" Indigo cried, tears streaming down her face. Choppa looked in the mirror, clenching his jaw.

"Please." Sobbing, she could see the look in his eyes. He was debating, before she knew it he pressed the button of the locks.