14.

Chapter 14.

"You are all mine, and I'm not sharing."

"That bitch is so dusty, on God." Yungin laughed talking about Gemma who was talking to Amelia, for the first time in weeks Reece was around the gang and chilling with them at the court in the hood.

But his mind wasn't there at all, his mind was with Indigo. Who has been ignoring him and he's close to jumping in his car and pulling up at her house to turn that whole spote up.

He sighed looking down at the texts he sent, he has been texting everyday in the 2 weeks she disappeared.

'Yo just tell me what I did so I can fix it'

'why yo ass ignoring me'

'man you bout to make a grown ass man cry'

'u evil for that fr'

'at least lemme know you okay'

'tell me what i did bruh'

"I don't give a shit man, Reece has been in there too." He heard Bizzle mention his name making him look up, he wasn't tuned into the conversation at all.

"What about me ?" He looked between Yungin and Bizzle.

"You good ? We were talking about Gemma and that pussy being loose and Yungin draggin me for going in raw." Bizzle said causing Reece to scrunch up his nose.

"Yo ass gon catch something." Yungin chuckled.

"Again homie, Reece fucked her too." Bizzle said.

"I ain't fucked her, the fuck ? Who told you that shit ?" Reece shook his head confused.

The only pussy he interested in fucking right now is ignoring him.

"Aye !" They looked up seeing YK running towards them with a purse in his hands.

"I know he did not..." Bizzle trailed of standing up from the bench.

"Look what I found ?" YK had a big ass smile on his face while emptying the purse in front of them onto the ground.

"Found ?" Yungin asked.

"Aight listen what happened was-"

"You stole it." Bizzle finished the sentence for him.

"Man ofcourse yo white ass sees a black man with a purse and you assume I stole it." YK snapped his neck at Bizzle.

"Aye look at this shit, she had this in her purse ?" Yungin laughed holding a stack of money that came out of the purse.

"See she asked to get robbed." YK shrugged, Reece shook his head at them.

He spotted a small velvet box and quickly picked it up, turning around from the group he opened it seeing a beautiful golden necklace.