15.

Short chapter but to my defence y'all getting a double update today.

Chapter 15.

"He felt warm and familiar."

She felt uneasy while walking into the abandoned flowerhouse, something felt off but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Maybe it were the nerves, now she knew she has to give him an explanation. She knew she had to tell him the truth about the life breeding inside of her.

"Reece ?" She called out.

"I'm here." Hearing his voice somehow became something that made her calm her nerves.

He came from behind the corner and suddenly she couldn't help herself. She ran up to him and wrapped her arms around his torso.

He was hesitating, because he was still a little mad and he wanted answers. Why was she ignoring him ? He still wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head.

"I missed you bruh." He mumbled.

"I missed you too, I'm so sorry." She pulled away from the hug looking up at him.

"Give me lips first." He puckered his lips and cupped her face, before she could say something his lips pecked hers a couple of times before deepening the kiss.

"Alright now I got time for you instead of these beautiful lips." He chuckled patting himself on the chest like he was proud that he kissed her.

"Can we go upstairs ?" She asked rubbing her arm nervously.

"Yeah, come on." He grabbed her hand and guided her upstairs to the small room where they made love for the first time, where they made the creature that is cooking inside of Indigo right now.

"Now please tell me why you were acting so weird." He laid down and pulled her down with him making her straddle his lap.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you." She poked her bottom lip out, he intertwined their hands together.

"It's all good, you are here now and you are about to give me an explanation." He shrugged, he couldn't find it in him to be mad at her.

"I need to tell you something important." She chewed on her bottom lip nervously.

"What's up, talk to me." He tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear while giving her a look, the look that made her feel loved.

"Euhm I-" She cutt herself off feeling nervous.

"Is everything okay ?" He asked worried.

"Yeah it's just-" She took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant." She blurted out looking away from his stare.

It was silent, for what felt like an eternity. The only thing that was heard was their breathing, she looked at him and felt relief when she saw the spark inside his eyes. He wasn't mad.

"You for real ? You are not joking right now right ?" He reached underneath her hoodie and placed his hand onto her stomach.

"I'm not joking." She sighed letting out a breath  of relief, happy that the feeling was off her chest.

"You not happy ?" He frowned sitting up slightly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'm terrified." She bit her lip nervously.

"We will figure this out, you are not alone. We have each other, I'm not going anywhere." He reassured her kissing her lips.

"I love you." She whispered against his lips, for the first time saying the three words but they already knew.

"I love you too." He smirked before flipping them over, making her scream out loud before covering it with a laugh.

"I got something for you." He said and his hands went inside his pocket.

"I knew something was poking me." She mumbled.

"Nah, that was my dick but that's for later." He smirked before opening the velvet box, she looked at the gold necklace inside and gasped.

"Lemme put this on." He chuckled at the look on her face, she sat up with her back turned towards him.

The cold touched her chest while he locked it from behind her, he kissed her neck sending a shiver down her spine before she turned back around.

"Looks beautiful." He complimented making her blush.

"Thankyou." She smiled, feeling grateful before leaning in and kissing him.

"I can't believe we having a baby." He leaned down lifting her shirt up, leaving a soft kiss on her stomach.

"Daddy loves you." He whispered, a smile broke out on Indigo's face.

The young man spotted Money and Rich talking to each other, drinking their liquor at the corner store. He crossed the street with his hood over his head, making his way up to them with the phone in his hand.

"The fuck are you doing here ? This ain't yo place to be." Rich his eyes widened when he saw who it was.

"Man stop bugging." The kid chuckled.

"Nah start talking before we sending yo stupid ass to God." Money threatened stepping closer to him.

"I got something y'all both need to see." He unlocked the phone in his hand.

"You ? What would your brothers say about this ?" Money laughed.

The young man went to his camera roll before showing them the picture he took earlier today.

"Where the fuck this place at Zane ?!"