Chapter 2

Alex POV

Today is Tuesday, grocery shopping day. So once I've finished my workout, I'll get dressed and head to the store.

I've never worked. Everytime I would mention it he'd say things like 'you don't need to work I make enough to provide for us both'

I'm only glad there aren't any children in the mix or I'd probably never have the courage to leave.

After my workout I head upstairs for a shower and to get dressed. I dress in black skinny jeans, a crisp white T-shirt and my white trainers. Dry my hair quickly and put it in a half up half down ponytail do. Put some mascara on my eyes and a little lipgloss on my lips.

I head downstairs and grab the keys to the truck and my purse, exit the house locking the door behind me before jumping in the drivers seat of our pickup truck

I back out of the driveway and head to the store. The suns out today so I stick on my sunglasses, roll the windows down and blast some music. Some may think my music taste is rather questionable, I like everything! My playlist will go from Metallica to Britney Spears and then onto N.W.A, today though, I'm feeling something summery! So I blast some Sigala and carry on with the 15 minute journey to the store.

Pulling into the parking lot, I find a space and put the truck in park. Climb out and lock it behind me. Once I've got a cart I start mentally making plans in my head.

Too engrossed in my own thoughts as I reach up to grab something from the top shelf, I manage to knock it in my hand with the tips of my fingers, I turn around and bang straight into a wall.

What the hell? No, not an actual wall. A wall of hard muscles

"Oh shit! I'm really sorry" I exclaim embarrassed, I still haven't looked at the mans face, my cheeks too flushed

"Don't mention it" he rumbles in a voice so deep it sends a zap of lighting straight to my core. Fuck is that about?

I finally look up and my light brown eyes make contact with bright blue ones. Oh holy mother of Jesus. Did I take a wrong turn and some how end up in heaven with an actual god?!

I've never seen a man more beautiful in my life. Light blue eyes, short brown hair, a five o'clock shadow and muscles for daaays! Christmas came early!

"Shit, sorry. Again. I'm a weirdo, I'll go now" I say sheepishly

He chuckles and then gives me a wink, like he knew exactly what I was doing. I'm surprised I'm not drooling. For god sake Alex, get a grip. You're like a fucking dog in heat! Jesus. I need to get laid!