Resort

Cheryl came home in high spirits, greeted her kids and walked over to where her wife was, stood behind her and handed her a kind of envelope in front of her. "What is this?" Toni asked, frowning slightly, taking the envelope in her hands to open it.

-Open it.- Cheryl said with a smile on her lips looking at the reaction of her wife and kids, since Thomas, Maddie and Beatrice had stood by her side with great curiosity and intrigue to know what was inside.

-Hotel Mirror- began to say Toni but they interrupted her

-Oh. My. God.- Beatrice said, taking some tickets from her mother's hands.- They are tickets for Mirror Lake Inn, it's a luxurious resort! .- she said with increasing emotion raising her voice.- I have always wanted to go!

"Are we going on a trip?" Thomas asked excitedly when he heard his older sister with so much emotion and Cheryl nodded, which made her children scream with joy and start looking at the tickets.

"And why is that?" Toni asked with a smile at the emotion shown by her children as she looked at her wife.

-Thanks to my skills as a lawyer, a great client is very happy with my performance so he has given us some tickets for the whole family to one of his all-inclusive resorts with everything included

Hearing everything included, Beatrice turned to look at her with her mouth open. "Finally... we're going to make a proper trip," she said happily.

"For when?" Jason asked with a big smile.

-This weekend.- Cheryl said looking at him with a smile on her lips, she loved seeing her happy family

-Great.- Beatrice said excitedly.- I'm going to prepare the bags.- she said urgently disappearing upstairs, Cheryl and Toni looked at each other with a smile on their lips, their eldest daughter for once was happy because for the first time they were going to make a little getaway to a place that she likes

….

On Friday after the kids finished classes, Cheryl and Toni went to look for them and went directly to the luxury resort, the trip lasted a long hour and throughout the trip their kids were excited but Beatrice the most because of finally they were going to have a mini vacation in a luxurious hotel, what she had always wanted and what she was always insisting on

-This place is incredible.-said Toni looking out the window, a beautiful landscape appeared in front of her, here without a doubt she would make very good photos

-And wait until you see it better.- Beatrice said excitedly

Toni smiled and turned her head a little to see Beatrice with a smile from ear to ear, although the rest of her kids were not far behind, they were looking at the landscape. Toni looked at hier wife and Cheryl also had a smile on her lips. They were going to love these mini vacations.

When they arrived, Cheryl's client was already waiting for them, as well as three hotel employees, they were luxury guests. They greeted them, explained everything to them and went up to their room where they were left alone.

-Wow.- Toni said looking around the room, her suite was the largest with 1200 square feet, with wooden floors and maple and marble staircase, with two floors, three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms, as well as a full kitchen.

"It's beautiful," Cheryl said, leaving her bag on the table in the living room where they had a fireplace.

-You're incredible.-Toni said approaching her, placing her hands next to her hips. Cheryl smiled, caressed her arms and leaned down to give her a quick kiss on the lips.