Mother's day

Cheryl and Toni were sleeping in their big bed, well only Toni is. Cheryl is awake, enjoying being able to be in bed a little longer than normal, feeling Toni's slow breathing on her neck and the heat that emanates from her. Cheryl loves this feeling.

Today is mother's day and Cheryl is excited, so she can't go back to sleep another little bit. Yesterday all her children were locked all afternoon in Beatrice's room preparing something for her and Toni, they did not let them in.

Cheryl was wanting to know what surprise they had in store and what they are doing right now downstairs. Cheryl listened as her children got up and went down without making any noise, she did not escape and from that moment she is awake.

Since they were little, one of the two made breakfast and they ate it together in bed, but for a few years they prepare it by themselves. Cheryl is wishing that her childrens come slowly to wake them up with breakfast and gifts, it is what she likes most about this day.

Cheryl heard her children go upstairs. She pretended to be asleep, she didn't want to spoil the surprise.

"Slowly, Rose," Beatrice said softly. Cheryl noticed a small weight on the bed followed by another.

"Okay now," Jason said.

-Mama! Mommy! .- Rose and Thomas shouted excitedly as they jumped on the bed.

Cheryl laughed and sat up a little. Jason was standing with a breakfast tray, Maddie is recording everything with her phone, Beatrice had a bag in her hand and with the other she is taking photos.

-Happy Mother's Day! .- All her children said at the same time, with a big smile on their faces.

Rose and Thomas were the first to hug her.

-Oh ... Thank you very much, my sweethearts.- She said smiling from ear to ear

Toni was sitting up although she still kept her eyes closed.

"Congratulations, mama," said Maddie hugging her.

-Mama! .- Rose said jumping on top of Toni and laying her back on the bed

Toni smiled and started to laugh, this is the best way to wake up.- she thought.

"Look what we have prepared for you," said Thomas excitedly, getting to his feet on the bed. Cheryl was going to tell him to be careful about doing that but it's Mother's Day and She forgive him.

"Wow," said Cheryl. While Jason placed the tray on the bed, there was a tall tower of pancakes on a plate, strawberries, maple syrup, chocolate, coffee and tea.- Thank you very much.- Cheryl said to the older ones, they approached their mothers to hug them and kiss them.

-Congratulations, babe.- Toni said looking at Cheryl

-Congratulations, my love. Cheryl said leaning down to kiss her. Rose giggled and they pulled away.

Cheryl and Toni sat up more on the bed, resting their backs on the headboard. Cheryl sipped her coffee and Toni attacked the pancakes.

-Mmm. They are delicious.- Toni said with her mouth full.

"The gifts, the gifts," Rose said impatiently. Her siblings  laughed and Beatrice pulled out the gifts.

-First, mommy.- Beatrice said

-Wait! I'm going for my camera.- Thomas said, speeding down from the bed and running out of the room.

Jason sat on the edge of the bed, Rose in between her mothers, Beatrice next to Jason and Maddie next to Toni. When Thomas returned with the camera around his neck they began to open the presents

"Here, mommy," said Rose.

"That's Thomas and Rose," said Maddie.

Cheryl started to open it with the help of Rose, it is a frame made with dry paste painted by Rose and a drawing made by Thomas

"How nice," said Cheryl, smiling and holding back her tears. In the drawing there was a puppet with red hair and two puppets, one smaller, which is supposed to be Rose and another one a little taller, is Thomas. - I am going to put it on my nightstand. Thank you very much.- she said giving a kiss to both of them.

"Next," said Cheryl, smiling at her older children. Toni smiled at her side, she knows that her wife loves gifts and the illusion that they make.

The gift of the twins and Maddie is a bath set with various bath bombs, a very expensive body cream and her favorite perfume. Then they gave her a small bag inside, she had a necklace with several stacked circles and in each circle all the names of her children and Toni's were written. Now Cheryl couldn't contain the tears that fell freely all over her face.

-It ... it's perfect. I love it. Thank you.- She said excitedly, wiping away the tears and smiling. She got up and gave Jason, Maddie and Beatrice a big hug. Toni had to stop herself from crying.

-Mama, has helped us in this.- Jason said. Cheryl put her hand on her chest, with the other she took her wife's hand and looked at Toni smiling. "Thank you, my love ..." she said, leaning down to peck at her lips. Cheryl quickly pulled away and looked into Toni 's eyes, they have always given each other something.

Toni giggled and went for her gift, when she returned she had a bag like the one her older children had given her and a bouquet of red roses in the other. Cheryl looked at her with bright eyes, she was so happy, she picked up the flowers and smelled them, she love it. They are her favorites. Then she took the bag, she was nervous inside there was another box, she opened it and it was a watch with a red watchband, the circle inside had several shiny crystals inside and in the background was the Eiffel Tower in gold.

-It's beautiful, TT.- She leaned down and took Toni's cheek and kissed her softly on the lips. Their children looked at each other, they know how loving they are to each other, and they like to see them like this.

"Now, mama," Beatrice said.

Thomas and Rose's was the same as Cheryl's except that with her, Jason, Maddie and Beatrice gave her the lens she wanted for her camera. Toni was very happy, she already wanted to try it.

-Thank you very much.- she said hugging and kissing all her children. Thomas was taking photos of everything, he didn't miss a thing.

-Now, mine.- Cheryl said giving her a box. It is a gold bracelet with an inscription that says Mama.

-Oh, babe. Thanks.- Toni said giving her a quick kiss.- Put it on.-Cheryl was delighted when she saw her, she knew it was that and she was right because it contrasted perfectly with her skin.

"Now the breakfast, I'm hungry," said Toni. They each took a place, shared the pancakes, then spent the day watching movies all lying in bed and enjoying a very special day

Choni FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara