Toni doesn't have a good day

Today Cheryl has a fairly relaxed day except for the discussion of her daughters this morning, the anger that Toni has been caused by that and the scare that Rose has given. But as for work everything was perfect as she likes it. Cheryl was reading the papers about a trial, while her team worked with her in the living room of her house, they were still renovating the firm.

Cheryl was able to hear Toni's car coming down the road and leave it in the garage. Then she heard her wife's voice.

-No, I don't care. Who do you think I am your mother!, I have to be behind you every fucking day to send me eight photos and the report.- said Toni entering the garage home, she had some shopping bags in both hands and the phone in the shoulder, held it because it has its head on its side. Crispis ran to greet her, Toni tried to push him away with her leg- If you don't send it to me today, the magazine doesn't come out, and if it doesn't come out we are going to have a problem so stop bullshit and send it to me.- Toni said hanging up the phone and leaving it on the counter of the kitchen island.- Incompetent.- she said, raising the bags to the island. She greet Crispis and went so happy to his bed.

-What happened, my love? .- Cheryl said getting up, and getting a little closer to her wife.

-A new photographer who has no fucking idea to do his job and now we are very late.- she said looking at Cheryl pissed off. Cheryl was looking at her with a frown and her arms crossed, she 
hates to see her pissed off, it rarely happens she always keeps calm but between this morning and now this. It has been too much

-What have he been doing all month?.- asked Cheryl

-I ask myself that, but now it's his fault that I'll have to edit it all quickly and send it to the press. Not to mention my boss.- Toni while placing the things for the purchase. Toni's phone rang.-Great, the one that was missing. My boss- said Toni looking at Cheryl for an instant, She went to her office and Crispis was behind her, he always does it since Toni is the one who spends more time at home.

Cheryl understands Toni very well, they have very different jobs but they look alike, Toni has to be behind the photographers, watch that they are doing their job and then select all the photos, edit them and send them. Cheryl's work is very similar, she has to be aware of her team, give orders, be aware of all cases, defend them and have meetings, etc. But above all she understands her wife because a lot of her work is done at the last moment.

From the living room Cheryl and her team could hear Toni arguing on the phone, she had practically been like this since she had come home. Cheryl was waiting for the right moment to go see how her wife is, comfort her, support her as she does, but every time she thought it was time, she would listen to Toni argue again, and she could not advance in her work, she did not finish reading the same line over and over again knowing that Toni was arguing, that's why Cheryl decided that she had waited long enough, made Toni's favorite tea and went to her office.
Toni was sitting with her phone on her ear, her right hand on the nape of her neck and her elbows on the table. Toni looked up. Cheryl smiled saw Toni's face of exhaustion and frustration.

-Look, what you cannot pretend is to block a chain, if you see that you are running out of time or that you are going late, you call me and tell me, do not wait until the last moment to tell me.- Toni said with a tired voice.- I give a couple of hours to send it and it had better be worth it.- She hung up the phone and leaned on the backrest while releasing the air.

"I've made you some tea," said Cheryl, smiling sweetly, setting the tray aside on the table.

-It's what I need.- Toni said smiling, Cheryl gave it to her and she took a sip

-Thank you, babe.- Toni said leaving the cup in front of her. Cheryl sat on top of Toni, putting her arms on Toni's neck and her jaw on top of her head as Toni puts her arms around her and rests her head on Cheryl's clavicle and chest, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the closeness from her wife, she can smell her expensive perfume, she can hear her heartbeat. Meanwhile Cheryl plays with Toni's hair, caresses her gently and that completely relaxes her. They don't know how much time passed but they stayed like that

"I'm going to spend the whole night working," Toni murmured, still leaning against Cheryl.

"That was the photographer you were talking to," asked Cheryl.

-Uh huh .. Toni said shaking her head but without moving, she loves it this way.

-What did he said?.

"That a family problem had arisen and that is why he has not had time to hand it over to me." Toni said this time moving away to look into Cheryl's eyes, they looked into each other's eyes, Cheryl moved one of her hands towards Toni's cheek with her thumb she caress her cheek. Toni closed her eyes enjoying that moment, Cheryl smiled a little seeing her wife, leaned closer, brushing her nose with Toni, now she was the one who enjoyed the moment, it was not necessary to say anything, there were only them.

Toni pressed her lips to Cheryl's, moved them a little until she caught Cheryl's lower lip between hers, keeping them like that for a while. It was a slow kiss, with no intention of reaching something else, they just wanted to enjoy each other. They parted but held their foreheads together.

-We can stay like this forever.-Toni said in a whisper

-Mmm .. Hopefully, but we have our babies and we have to work.- Cheryl said opening her eyes and looking at Toni, she released the air. Cheryl smiled.-Keep working, in a while I come to see you.- said Cheryl giving another kiss on the lips to Toni and getting up

-Why?.- Toni protested did not want Cheryl to leave

-Because you know that if we continue like this we are not going to work and my team is out there.- Cheryl said smiling and looking from the door to Toni

-That has never bothered you before.- Toni said with an affected smile

"Get to work." Cheryl intended for her to come out firm but couldn't help but laugh at the end.