Fights between Beatrice And Maddie

It was a weekday morning, each one preparing to go to school. Jason was ready, Thomas was finishing dressing and Toni was washing Rose's face. Toni could hear the same fight that every day.

-Leave me, it's my turn.- Maddie said

-No way, I need to finish. Beatrice said preventing her sister from entering the bathroom

-Me too. Also you have entered before now it's my turn.- Maddie said crossing her arms.

"I'm not done yet, go to another bathroom." Beatrice said rolling her eyes.

"Go you to another bathroom," said Maddie.

Every day the same thing, Maddie and Beatrice are the ones who fight the most, of course the rest of the Topaz have a fight from time to time, there are seven but Beatrice and Maddie argue about anything. Toni and Cheryl hate that they are like this all the time, looking for anything to throw at each other.

Right now they were fighting over the bathroom and even if they had three more bathrooms, they both want the same one.

-Girls, please.- Toni said from her bathroom, now she was sitting on the toilet with Rose on her feet, she was doing her braids.

-Mama, she drives me crazy.- Beatrice said

-Mama, she won't let me go to the bathroom.- Maddie said

The two entered their mothers' room and went directly to the bathroom where Toni was. Maddie and Beatrice started talking at the same time about who wanted the bathroom, if it must be one, if it was the other ... Toni sighed

-Girls… girls.- she said louder.- Maddie and Beatrice fell silent instantly.- Rose, go get your backpack, honey.- she said softly to the youngest, she ran to what her mother had told her . Toni put the comb down and turned with her arms crossed to look at her two daughters.

"We need to have this discussion every day," said Toni calmly.

-Yes, she always does the same ... - Beatrice said

"She does it on purpose, mama," said Maddie.

Again they started talking at once. -Girls.- Toni said seriously.- We have three more bathrooms, if one is busy you go to another and if you need something you ask the one inside. I am tired of saying the same thing to you every day.- Toni said coming out of the bathroom as they would continue so they would be late.

-It's your fault.- Beatrice said.- following her mother.

Maddie clenched her fists and groaned.

"That blouse is mine," Beatrice said, entering Maddie's room and crossing her arms.

"It is?" Said Maddie, looking at her blouse.

"Yes, it is." Beatrice said clenching her jaw, she tried to contain myself

-And what? .- Maddie said without importance

-Give it back to me.- Beatrice said taking another step forward

-You won't wear it. What does it matter if I wear it? .- Maddie said

-I don't want you to spoil it. So give it to me.- Beatrice said holding her hands.