Anything?

{Pic of Alexis}

Alexis POV~

Gym...Ugh. This is going to be a mess considering-. something interrupts my thinking. somebody wraps their arms around my waist, which causes me to jump. Someones warm breath against my ear. "Hey." Then the person starts groping me. Moans escape my mouth. i look up and it's Camille. She smirks. "w-what are you doing?" I say getting nervous. "I'm doing what i want...." I eyes widen "I didn't mean it like this!" I look around, Thank god no one is around. She picks me up and slams my back against the locker and starts kissing on my neck. "p-please don't" although i don't want her to stop...... But being the rebel she is she doesn't stop. Is this a sign that I like girls.... or is it just Camille? She pulls down my boxers and I instantly try to cover up everything.

"Don't be shy" she says in my ear as she pulls my hands away. She bends down and almost starts licking me until..."ARE THERE ANY STUDENTS IN THE LOCKER ROOMS?!" Camille sighs in annoyance. She comes back up and whispers in my ear "Maybe later, baby." she walks away. "Yeah there's people in here." i hear. I put on my boxers. Ugh, this is gonna be a long day.

(Lunch)

I sit at the table i normally sit at. Alone like always. Then I see Camille walk my way, she sits next to me. "Why is you sitting alone, ma?" I look up at her. "Because I have no friends, why?" She begins rubbing my thigh underneath the table. "I'm you friend, mami." I stare. She gets up and walks off. GAWD! WHY! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?! I start picking pieces off my pizza.

(Walking Home)

I plug in my earbuds. I go on vine and I watch some recent vids. LOL. I look on the otherside of the street. Camille and her friends.... She looks over at me. I pick up the pace and look down at the concrete. I hear her yell my name. "Alexis!" she runs across the street. "Lemme get them digits tho.." she says handing me her phone. I put in my number and I begin walking again. "Heyy. Can i come over to your house?" She asks. i look at her.

Camille POV~

I ain't gonna try nothin'. We just gonna have a friendly hangout, for now. "Pleasssse." I beg. She rolls her eyes. "Alright." Well... Nothing will happen as long as she doesn't seduce me or what ever. I never thought it would come to this.... Having sexual feelings for another stud. I don't have a crush on her tho.... That would be ridiculous. We walk to her home. She opens that door and she let's me in. She walks in and I see a beautiful older woman sitting on the couch watching a Tyler Perry movie. "Mom, this is Camille" The lady looks over and she stand up and gives me a hug. "Hey Camille I'm Alexis' mother and I'm guessing your a friend of my Daughter's?" I nod and smile. "Well you can call me, Mom." She gives me a warm smile. I look over at Alexis and she's looking away with her arms crossed. "Well dinner is almost ready. You guys can go ahead and put your stuff upstairs." Alexis walks upstairs and I trail quickly behind her. She walk in a room that I'm guessing is hers. "Nice room" I look around. "Thank you" I close the door and I lock it. "W-why did you lock the door, Camille?" She stutters. I know I said nothing would happen but.... I might have to... Change some plans.

What's going to happen?