Risky Situation?

Alexis Pov

She opens my legs and slowly starts licking my clit. I tense up. I don't want her to stop. She pleases me better than my own fingers, just by using her tongue! Its amazing. I bite my bottom lip. She being very gentle with me, I want her to be rough with me. "Can you... Be more rough.....?" I ask nervously, she looks up "more... Rough? Hmm" she thinks for a second "only if you call me daddy..." She smirks. "I'm not gonna call you daddy, Camille" she leans back "oh you not?" I shake my head 'no'. Camille licks her fingers and my eyes widen "w-wha..-what are you-" she shoves two fingers into me, her long fingers... She starts shoving them in and out of me roughly. When I asked for rough I didn't mean like this. "Please no..." I say. She smiles and continues "what's my name?" She asks. I look at her. "Are...you...kidding...me?" I say between each moan.

Camille POV

I look at her "do I look like I'm kidding?" She shakes her head. "Welp.. If you won't say daddy I'll make it come out of you." She laughs I stop."Yeah right, it ain't like you gon carry a strap with you in your backpack or some shit." She says. I smirk "bet?" I say.I walk to my back pack and I take out a purple strap, Her eyes widen. "Why?" She asks lowering her voice "because I can and want to." I put her in doggy position and she does nothing about it "you must want it" I say smirking. I put it on and I slowly penetrate into her. She's so tight. The tightest I've ever had. I slowly thrust into her.

Alexis POV

I moan into my pillow. She continues thrusting into me. She picks up the speed and bends down and whispers into my ear "I'm not stopping till you call me by my name" it sends chills thought my whole body. I instantly get goosebumps. She thrust rougher and faster. I moan loudly. She continues pleasuring me. I bite my lip she picks up the pace, AGAIN. I legit felt like I was going to explode already. I moan even louder, this feeling.... It feels so good..... I moan like crazy. I feel like I can't take it anymore. I start shaking rapidly in certain areas of my body. Why is this such an amazing experience. I haven't even known her for a week! I start Cumming.. But not in a flowing way, like an erupting volcano way. She takes it out,

Camille POV

I take it out and lots clear liquid comes flying out.... "Baby girl, you're a squirter?" I ask. I get no answer. I find that very attractive. I push her over. I take off the strap and put it back in its rightful place and I open her lips and I start licking her clit slowly. She taste so good. Her moans give me more confidence. She arches her back and begins griping my hair. I love it when I girl does that. I suck and lick away. Her juices are the best thing ever. This girl is a keeper.

Alexis POV

She's been eating me out for a long time and I've had orgasm after orgasm..."oh yes papi...." I say then I cover my mouth "aha! What was that?" She ask.. "I didn't say anything." She smirks and continues....My heart stops when the door opens... I could've sworn I had locked it. "ALEXIS?!?"

Who could it be?