Fuck buddies

[C A M I L L E]

I sit at my desk, playing with my fingers. I feel so guilty.. but why? I DIDN'T FUCK HER... just head...  Alexis enters the classroom smiling, which only made me feel worse. I mean, the last time a saw her I fucking yelled at her. "Camille where did you go yesterday?" Just as I was about to answer Katrina walks in. "Hey baby." a wide kool-aid smile creeps upon her face. "What the fuuuuck!" My words travel. "Baby?" Alexis questions. I look around me and my peers are still minding their own business. "Katrina not now." I shake my head. She then gives a devilish smirk. "Yeah Katrina.. not now" Alexis repeats. I sigh. "You know what... ALEXIS.... If I want to speak with my bitch RIGHT NOW, I will." "BITCH?! YOURS?!" Alexis chuckles and drops her books and her backpack. "She think I'm playing." I walk over to them quickly and I stand in between them. "STOP!" I turn around, facing Alexis. "Hey Alexis. You want to know where Camille was?" I turn around and I give Katrina the 'dont do it' look. She points down to her pants and giggles.

"CAMILLE I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU!" Everyone in our class turns around and begins watching us. "No... It wasn't even that big of a deal. It was just head!" Her furrowed brows inform me that she wasn't to happy with my response. "JUST HEAD?!" She takes a deep breath but that only gets her more upset. Tears flow down her melanated skin. "I ca-n't believe..." "Nononono.. please don't cry." I walk towards her but she backs up. "I can believe. You're a hoe like the rest of half these females at this school. Along with your friend Katrina." She wipes her tears. "You can't even be loyal." Katrina chimes in "How can she be loyal if yall wasn't even dating in the first place. You're just a fuck buddy."

Alexis's Tears multiply. "You're right.." 

No..

"You couldn't even ask me out... Ask me to be your's. Instead you just fuck me." She cries "Sex is different from lovemaking, Camille." 

Then.. she just leaves. I was speechless. I hurt her... The only person who had something in common with me. The only person that I could see myself with. The only person that I love.

[A L E X I S]

I sit by the lockers, thinking about my life. Where did I go wrong in life?  Was it when i met Camille? Or her trashy friend Regina.. Kalena... Karena? What ever her name is. I just wish somebody in this world can take me away from all this drama... and take the pain away... and-

"Aye, Are you okay?" I look up, tears. A girl who kinda reminds me of Camille. I begin crying again as the thought of that lying bitch comes back to mind

 I begin crying again as the thought of that lying bitch comes back to mind

"Who the hell are you?" I sniff. "Layla." She smiles. "But you can call me Lay" The bell rings and She reaches her hand out to help me back on my feet. I grab it, looking up at her. She pulls me up and smiles. "You're even more beautiful up close..." She whispers, causing me to blush. "Lay, fuck off." yells Camille from afar. Camille grabs me away from her. "OH MY GOD.. can you fuck off?!"

"Lay she is off limits" She turns to look at me"45 minutes later and you're already trying to hook up with my cousin?! HELL NO, I WON'T ALLOW THAT SHIT!" She yells at me. 

Cousin?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I know it's Hella short... but this is a Small chapter with a huge meaning. This will definately put tension in the story. Another chapter will be coming soon. <3 I'm not going to leave you guys hanging.

COMMENT, vote, and follow for more chapters/stories.

Questions:

Layla? COUSIN?

Should Alexis forgive Camille?

Was Katrina right?