Make love to me.

[A L E X I S]

It sounds as if someone stepped on a twig. My heart begins pounding, and I was afraid to look up. I didn't want to get caught again.

But I knew I'd have to eventually look so, I peeked over and.......

--------

--------

--------

-------

-------

------

------

------

-------

-------

(A/N: Gotcha!!! 😂😂😘 Ya'll thought they was gon' get caught

(A/N: Gotcha!!! 😂😂😘 Ya'll thought they was gon' get caught............... BUT THEY DIDN'T!!)

It was just a baby deer, lying down. :)

I begin smiling, soon returning to finish dinner. I look at Camille and she replies "I told you, no one is going to come." She says, quietly, causing me to smile, widely. I slowly reach out closer to her face, running my fingers through her soft bouncy loose curls.

"Now, do your thing" She pushes my head down. "Damn Camille. What did I say about rushing me!" I complain. She continues pushing me down, not giving a flying fuck about what I had just stated. I continue forcing my way back up until I put my soft lips onto her earlope which made her to stop being so forceful. Whispering into her ears, "Fine, you want it?". "Are you kidding me?" She asks raising an eye brow. "Are you really asking me that question, Alexis? Of c-" and she goes on and on. 

I lick my fingers and I slowly slide them inside of her, to shut her up. She gasps, closing her slightly slanted dark chocolate eyes, as I continue sliding my finger in, until my whole two fingers (Middle and Ring finger) are inside of her. "You weren't ready." I say, smirking at her. Her cheeks turn a bright red and she refused to make eye contact with me. "Whats wrong Cami? Isn't this what you wanted?" I chuckle.

"Shut up." She says, with an attitude. I go down on her. I lick every angle of her clitoris while sliding my fingers in out of her. The light from the sun strucks our skin, causing her to get sweaty. But I wasn't going to let it stop me.

She moans loudly, sometimes alittle too loud. So i'd have to shush her. "Fuck.." She says softly. Her juices are so sweet. They drip down my arm and onto the bench where I was eating her out. Her back slowly arches, causing it to be easier to slide my fingers inside of her, even quicker and harder. 

Her legs begin shaking rapidly. "Oh.My.Fuck." She moans loudly.More of her hot delicious flavorful juices slide to the palm of my hand. I continue fingering her Punani, grabbing her tits, massaging them roughly. Her back arches, but my fingers get tired and my speed and roughness decreases. But Alexis wanted me to continue, "Alexis, please don't stop!" 

Don't worry, I won't.

I pull my finger out and I immediate switch hands, and I stick the two fingers inside of her. Sucking the sweet liquid off of my free, but worn out hand. She looks at me with her cute watery eyes."Are you crying?" I ask. "Nah... Nah... Just, allergies." She rubs her eyes. I bite my lip, trying to keep in my cackles. My fingers roughly stroke her, in and out, and over an over again.

She sits up causing it to get easier to hit her g-spot. "Jus- Right there!"

Her toes scrunch up like little balls. While roughly banging my fingers up against that sensitive part inside of her, I could tell she was close to climaxing, but she was putting up a fight. I quickly lean down, licking her clit and also picking up some of her wetness on my long pink tongue. She literally reaches and PULLS my hair as if she didn't care if it was hurting me or not. "OW CAMI" I screech. She tightens her grip, "I'M ABOUT TO C-CU-CU-!!!!!" She threw her head back, and her walls tighten around my fingers. "Cum for me, Camille" I take them out and loads of her cum flows out of her motivating me to drink them up quickly. "Mmm." I hum. "Camille this is so DELICIOUS!" I yelp. excitedly. 

She lays there, exausted. I stand up and I immediately fall on my knees. Camille raises a brow. Her perfect wet skin glistens in the natural sunlight. She looks looks like a true Angel. "Leg fell asleep" She giggles, still out of breath. "I figured." she sits up. "Baby, can you hand me my phone please?"

Baby....

"Oh, yeah sure." I pick up her phone, handing it to her. She unlocks it. "Ahh, you should probably get home." She says. "I don't wanna go home" I argue. 

I want to be with you...

"You have to go home. I'm sure your mom and dad are worried." Her eyes soften. "He's not my dad... and never will be" I cross my arms. She stands up, walking towards me. Her tall figure stands infront of me. "You're going home" She answers sternly. I groan, walking over to our pile of clothes.

-----------------------------------------

She walks me home. "Thanks for walking me back to my house, but you didn't have to." I ring the door bell. "I insist." A wide smile shows on her face. The door flings open and my mothers face lightens up. "OH MY GOD! LEXI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!" She hugs me. Her eyes glued on Camille and she smiles. "Camille! You staying over for dinner?" She shakes her head. "No, sorry. I have to go back home. But maybe next time." "Aww, thats too bad. Don't forget, any friend of Lexi's is a friend of mine. Youre welcome here anytime." "Thank you ❤" She smiles. "Well alright, you better get back home." My mom pushes me inside of the house. "Okay, bye!" Camille walks down the stairs, then she walks down the block, soon disappearing.

 My mom closes the door. "Baby, I was so worried! Where were you? Did somebody hurt you." She cups my big cheeks in her dainty hands. "Maaa.....Me and Cami were just exploring."

Yeah....each other.

"Oh my goodness. You had me worried sick! Next time, let us know if you're hanging out with your friends.... Want some dinner?I made Chilli" I glance over at the diner table. There was Johnny, eating some chilli, watching us. "No thanks mom, I already ate something with Camille, and it very delicious."I say loud enough for him to hear. He chokes on his chilli. Coughing it all over the table. "Honey are you okay?!" She runs over to his aid. "Yeah" Cough. "I'm fine" cough cough. He looks over at my, his eyes slightly watery. I smirked, walking up the stairs. "You gotta slow down on the Chilli, honey!" My mom scolds him. 

Gotcha

-----------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter!!

I would've probably choked on my Chilli as well. 😭😭

Give me some feedback, and make sure you check out my newest/recent book, "BFFL" It's a stud4stud book, if you enjoy those.

Rate, Comment, and Vote!!! :D