THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER!

Alright,

So I was thinking of writing another S4S story....

Don't worry , I'll still be updating this one!

Vote for the ones you would like me to write!
×××××××
Bully

____ just moved to a new school and already, she has been a victim to bullying. ____ is technically the ruler of the school, and has much control of everything. Most people think its wrong to fall in love with a bully, especially when the bully is targeting you!

Stone Cold Killer

Behind closed doors, there is a killer. But in public, the one you least expect to be up to trouble is always hiding behind a façade. Making money off of killing other individuals is a very unusual task, especially from a Teenager. After all of the lies that she tells her lover, family members, and friends will cost her, a lot.

The Lies You Tell

After loosing the love of her life, _____ promised herself to never look for love ever again but... Then _____ comes in her life, she'd never thought she'd be able to find love again. After becoming more than friends, _____ agrees to seek revenge on the person who brutally murdered _____ deceased ex girlfriend without know the full Truthful story.

Just in case if the story you don't want to hear about was not chosen I'll write another one of those stories after I finish "Loving Your Own Kind"

-MaiMai