Ignored.

[TAYLOR IN THE MEDIAAAAA!!!! (Taylor Pierce)] 

[Alexis POV]

Me and Camille still aren't speaking to one another. I just need some time alone to be honest. I walk through the mall, getting stares. Honestly, I can't tell if they're bad stares or good stares. I walk into the Apple store and I walk over to the counter.

"Need help with something?" A girl with long curl asks me with her arms crossed.. 

I smile. She's cute........ Wait... What am I saying? I'm not attracted to females... I just had an attraction to Camille. THAT'S ALL.

She towers over me, like Camille.

All day I couldn't get my mind off of her. All day it was just Camille, CAMILLE, CAMILLE. I was so over this.

"Yes, um..." I try to think of something to look for. Everything was in sight there was literally no way you could NOT find something.

She raises her brow.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so new to this." I chuckle.

She smiles in return. "Here I'll help you." She turns around and taps some older guy on the shoulder. She speaks to him for a while, I'm sure she was asking them if they could fill in for her while she showed me around. She then turns around, giving her attention to me once again.

"So?" I rub the back of my neck.

"So... Let me show you around." She walks from behind the counter, to one of the Apple merchandise.

She explains to me what they do and why they're a good product to own. I thought they were nice. After we were done she requested us speaking again and she told me the hours and days when she was working. Her name was Taylor and she was 18 years old. I know I'm 15 but... c'mon. Taylor was hot.. I mean, decent.

"So, yo phone number?" She smirks pulling out her phone.

I think for a short amount of time.

"Okay okay, fine." I grab her phone, adding my number. As I was getting ready to leave she grabbed my arm.

"Hol' up, ma." She says, smiling. "Let me call you real quick." She chuckles.

"You think I'm gonna give you the wrong number?" I say.

"Just.... making... sure." She then calls my phone and my phone rings. "Good." She says quietly.

"Listen,if I didn't want you to have my number I would've said no. " I smirk and she bit her lip. "Why would I go through all that trouble, thinking of a fake number?" I turned around, then left the store and I planned on going back home. 

When I got home I flopped into my bed and I took a LLLOOOOONNNG nap. I didn't do anything extra, I just went straight to sleep.

-------

[Camille POV]

At school, Alexis just ignored me. We were in class and she didn't even bother to look over to see if I was still alive.

At lunch she sat at that same table that she sat at before we met. ALONE.

I walk over to her, trying to grab her attention. "Alexis..." I called once. I then called again. "Alexis."

She kept ignoring me. Wow, ma knows how to hold a grudge. I pinched her on her arm and she jumped and cringed in pain. "What?" She says sternly.

"You still mad? I'm sorry." I say biting my lip. "Forgive me?" 

She looks up at me. "Can we speak about this another time?" 

I wasn't going to have this shit no more. "Nah. We're gonna talk about it now." I speak, scooting closer to her.

She groans, crossing her arms.

"I was wrong for not accepting the fact that you just weren't paying attention. It's just. You are the first person I've actually had feelings for.." I lay my head on the table, pouting. "You've been ignoring me, and it's been getting on my nerves. So stop. Please" I say quietly.

Her whole face lights up. She tries to hide her smile, so she puts her head down. 

"I forgive you, Camille. But, one thing." She says, sitting up. "Did you have sex with her?" She raises an eyebrow. "And tell me the truth."

"No, I promise I didn't." I say truthfully. 

"Okay. If we're going to have this work then you have to be 100% HONEST with me." She says smiling, reaching her arms out for a hug.

I hug her back, then I hear my brothers voice.

"Ya'll cute ah fuck. Got me ova here in my feelings and shit" he says.

We both begin laughing.

"Yo crazy ahh." I look over at Alexis. "come on, babygirl. We have gotta go to gym." I hold my  hand out  and she grabs it willingly and we head to gym.

[END OF CHAPTER]

--------------------------------

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY, everything is back to normal!! Or is it?

Who is this Taylor girl?

Will Camille fuck up again?

What the hell is Katrina planning?

Comment, Vote, and Follow for more chapters/books!!

(I would appreciate it if you guys start following me XDD Although you don't have to if yo don't want to. :C)

BTW, I have a new book out called, "Deranged" Check it out, PLEASE!