Death The Kid x Reader

It was a sunny day in Death City. I was walking up the stairs (of doom) wheezing. "Too many stairs!" I grumble to myself. I cheer happily almost throwing myself to the ground thanking the Lord that I was still alive after going up those stairs. I walk inside looking around to see who to ask for directions. I see a guy with black hair and three white stripes in his hair walking with two blond girls, one taller than the other. I walk up to them. "Um...excuse me but I was wondering if you could give me a tour of the academy. I'm new so I don't really know where to go." The guy looks at me and takes in my disheveled form. He gasps and yells something among the lines of being "unsymmetrical".
He starts fixing my hair and clothes and sighs contently looking at me up and down. I blush and shuffle around nervously looking down. When I look up I see him blushing. "Beautiful..." My eyes widen but then I dismissed the thought. 'I'm pretty sure I heard wrong...' I thought. He cleared his throat."So you're new?" I nod. "I'm Death The Kid, she..." he points at the tallest of the two blonds. "This is Liz, and she is..." points at the other blond. "Patty. They're my weapons." I nod. "I'm (F/N) (L/N), I'm a (weapon/meister)" I say smiling. He smilies back. "I'll show you around the academy but I think you should report to my father" he says. I tilt my head confused. "Father?" I ask. "I'm Lord Death's son." I almost face palmed for not noticing that detail. I shook my head and smile following the trio as they start to head to Lord Death's office.
As we enter I see a cartoonish figure. "Hi Kiddo!" I heard a chirpy voice say. Lord Death looks at. me.
"Oh! You must be the new student!" I smile and nod. "(F/N) (L/N), I'm a (weapon/meister)." He nods. "You're in the same class with Kiddo" I saw Kid's mouth twitch a bit. "Hurry on kids, you wouldn't want to be late!" Kid nods and heads out. After going to class at 8'o clock and meeting everyone, we visited the last places in the academy. It was time to leave, I bid them farewell, Kid, Liz, and Patty being the only ones left. Liz and Patty wondered of somewhere near leaving me and Kid alone. We were in an awkward silence, I heard Kid breathe in sharply. I looked at him curiously. "(F-F/N), I want to tell you something..." He said stuttering and blushing. I smiled attempting to calm him somewhat. "I-I really like you a lot. You're so symmetrical and really beautiful. Would you be mine?" I smile brightly and hug him tightly. "Yes!" He smiles stroking my (L/H) (H/C). He grabs my chin and pulls me in for a kiss.