Soul x Male! Reader (Yaoi)

I smile at my (Meister/Weapon). We decided to make an epic entrance in memory of our first day at DWMA academy. "1...2....3!!!" We kicked the door open and walked in like bosses. We froze right on the spot when we saw a guy with a screw on his head covered with blood. He turned toward us and had a creepy grin, we gulp and back up. "H-hi!" (Meister/Weapon's name) managed to squeak out. I take in a deep breath and managed to calm down. "Hey." I said cooly with a lazy grin. "Why hello~, it's the new students." I shivered at hearing his voice. "Present yourselfs."
I walked towards the center of the class pulling (Meister/Weapon's name) with me. "Hey, I'm
(F/N) (L/N) and this is (Meister/Weapon's name) my (Meister/Weapon)." I said grinning showing my pointy fangs. (Meister/Weapon's name) looked around smiling and says "Hi~".I look around the room and spot a white haired guy with Crimson red eyes, he was staring at me. I smirk and wink at him instantly taking a liking to him. He blushes and looks away mumbling something.
"Take a seat." The professor says. We nod and see two free behind the white haired guy. We walk over to the seats, I see the white haired guy look at me. I chuckle quietly sitting down. "Hi, I'm (F/N) (L/N), Nice.To.Meet.You~" I say teasingly while getting closer to him. He looks away and than looks back with a grin that showed his shark like teeth. "I'm Soul, I'm a weapon, this is my Meister." He says jerking his thumb at the sandy haired girl next to him. The girl looks up from her book and smile. "I'm Maka, nice to meet you." She says warmly, I smile and look back at Soul. "She's pretty~" I see his eye darken a bit. "What, this flat chested girl?! The heck man! I thought you had better taste, so uncool man." He says grinning. Maka twitched and grabbed the book she was reading and slammed it on Soul's head yelling "MAKAAAAA CHOOOP!!!" Soul yelps in pain clutching onto his head which a small fountain of blood coming out of it.
"The hell Maka!" He yells grumbling. Maka looks at us and smiles gently back to her old self. "Don't worry about him, he's just an idiot." Soul glares at her. "Hey! That's so uncool!" Me and (Meister/Weapon's name) laugh. They both looked at us confused and shrugged it off.
~Le Time Skip~
Class had ended, Soul and Maka had introduced us to the rest of the gang, we were all hanging out at the basketball court getting ready for a match. Crona and Maka were on the bench while we were deciding who was in which group. "So (F/N), (Meister/Weapon's name), and Black Star are in Kiddo's team and Me, Tsubaki, and Patty are in Soul's team." Liz said grinning. We gave competitive glares and started playing. Our team was winning, I was running towards to the hoop when I saw Soul fall to the floor growling in pain. I stop and run towards Soul. "Not cool man, not cool." Soul grumbled. He tried standing up but fell to the floor wincing in pain.
I sigh and carry him bridal style. "H-hey! Put me down!" I ignore him and start walking out the court. I hear them yel, something among the lines of "Get some!" I sigh and put him down as we arrived at my apartment. He pulled me down with him since he didn't let go. I grunt and sit up ruffling my (L/H) (H/C).
"Thanks." "Your Welcome.' We say awkwardly. He looked away slightly blushing. I smirk and crawl on top of him with mischievous (E/C) staring at him predatorily. "You knooow~ I kinda know this guy that's cool. He has white hair and crimson red eyes. He's pretty cute and hot~ And I was wondering if he'd like to go out with me~?" Soul blinked and grinned. "I think he would." He had a predatorily glint in his eyes. He pushed me back onto the couch, he was on top of me. "You know, I'm cool, you're cool and I think we'd make one heck of a cool couple~ So why not close this deal." He leaned in and kissed me roughly, he pushed his tongue into my mouth and started exploring my mouth, I groaned and closed my eyes raking my hand into his hair. He nipped my bottom lip with his shark like teeth, I smirk as nip his also, he moaned deepening the kiss. My hand traveled up his shirt. He gasped and pulled away, his face being a cherry red color. I chuckle and lick my lips. "Sweet~" I chuckle and dive in for another kiss. We had spent the rest of the day having 'fun~'