Hitachiin Twins x Reader

...I look at them and choose...
"The Hitachiin twins." They grin and walk to each side of me linking arms. "Good choice~" thy both say as they try to drag me away. They set me down and made me sit in between them. I look at them, they simply grinned mischevously. "How about we play a game?" I nod and smile. "Guess who's Hikaru!" I nod and look at them confused. "Ok, wait here." I nod and sit down quietly. A bit later they came back with hats on and grinned. "Who's Hikaru!" I point at the one in the left side. They looked at me shocked. "How did you know?! That was probably a lucky guess, let's do it again Kaoru" Hikaru said, Kaoru nodded.
They tried again. "You're Hikaru" I pointed now on the right side. They looked surprised but after a bit they smiled. "You won" I smiled and hugged them. "Why wouldn't I recognize which is which? The both of you may look the same but you're both different at the same time." They smiled extremely happy and hugged back. "We're keeping her right Hikaru?" Kaoru said grinning and hugging me from behind. "Yup~" Hikaru said hugging me from the front. I blushed a bright red and tried looking away from them. "But Hikaru, you will still love me right?" Kaoru asked with his lips trembling. "Of course I will!" Hikaru said holding Kaoru's chin. "I would have enjoyed seeing this and would have been probably fangirling with those girls but I'm kinda being squished to death right now!" I hissed trying to get away.
They apologized and let me go, I looked around and saw some fangirls glaring at me for interrupting the moment while the others were still in la la land. The twins grabbed my hands and pulled me away from the crowd. We got away from the fangirls and were somewhere more private. The twins looked at each other and nodded.
"(F/N), will you be ours?" I blushed and stuttered. "W-what?" I said blushing a bright red. "Will you be ours, we promise we won't fight! We will share." I blushed darker and nodded. They cheer, Hikaru was the first one to kiss me. I blushed a bright red and kissed back. "Hey hey! It's my turn!" Kaoru whined pulling Hikaru off me. Hikaru chuckles and secretly glares a bit, Kaoru notices and sticks his tongue out at him without me noticing. "My turn~" Kaoru purred. I blush as he kisses me. Kaoru's kiss lasted longer. Hikaru whined and pulled him off me as they started fighting. "Hey that's not fair! You kissed her for a longer time!" "You kissed her first!" They continued arguing. I was left a blushing mess and I looked at them So much for not fighting I thought giggling quietly with the brightest smile.

Sorry for not updating and I'm also sorry if it came out crappy, I'm not feeling well today.