Kagamine Twins x Reader

I was currently in between a pair of blonds, on my right being Rin Kagamine and on my left Len Kagamine, they're twins. We had started the day off nicely, the Twins had invited me over to their house, I accepted the offer not having anything better to do at the moment. I walked over to their house since I lived close, I knocked at their door, It was quite for a moment until I heard a bunch of noise coming from inside. The twins open the door panting heavily. "Hi
(F/N)~" they both say at the same time. "Hi Rin, Hi Len." They smile and usher me in, they glare at each other when they knew that I wasn't looking.
"So what are we doing today?" I said smiling at them. They blush and smile back. "We could play some video games!" Len said. Rin pushed him and looked at me smiling innocently. "We could watch a movie!" I sigh and ruffle my (L/H) (H/C). "Why don't we do something else." They glare at each other before looking at me smiling. "Sure!" They both link their arms with mine. They drag me to the living room and make me sit in between them. "Sooooo..." I say awkwardly. "Yes~?" "C-can I eat something? I kinda came here without eating breakfast..." I give them the puppy eyes, my (E/C) were shining, and my lips trembled a bit. They blush and nod. They go into the kitchen. I sigh and get myself comfortable, I felt drowsy. "Maybe a nap will be fine." I mumble before falling asleep.
*Author's POV*
They were in the kitchen making pancakes. Rin was flipping the pancakes while Len was pouring the batter. Len sighs and looks at his sister. "Hey, Rin...how about we call it truce..." Rin looks at him and looks at him questioningly. "How about we share (F/N)." Rin was thinking for a bit before signing in defeat. "Fine." Len smiles and extends his hand. "Promise?" Rin smiles and grabs his hand firmly. "Promise."
~Time Skip~
*Author's POV*
They had finished making the pancakes and went to the living room to get (F/N). They found (her/him) asleep. (His/Her) cheek was on the arm of the couch. They giggle quietly to themselves and grin looking at each other, they nod and get close to (F/N). They get close to (her/his) face and whisper seductively in (his/her) ear. "Wake.Up.(F/N)~! Breakfast is ready."
(F/N) shoots right up and rubs (her/his) eyes. (His/Her) (E/C) dart around the room drowsily until they land on the twins grinning face. "Breakfast is ready Sleepyhead!" (F/N) blinks and gives them a dreamy smile. They blush and once again drag (F/N).
*Reader's/Your POV*
I sit down in the middle of the twins, my (E/C) light up at the sight of the pancakes. I quickly gobble them up. I feel the twins staring at me, I look up at the, and blush at their amazement, I start eating them at a slower pace. I chug the (cup/mug) of (Milk/Juice/whatever you want) and sigh contently. "Thanks for the meal!" I said happily. They smile and latch onto my arms. "About before when we were deciding on what to do.... I think we should combine your ideas!" They nod smiling. "What should we do first?" Rin lightens up and whispers something in Len's ear, they were both grinning when Rin finished telling Len whatever she was thinking. "We decided to play video games first!" I smile and nod. "That's fine by me."
We go to the living room and start playing a couple of games, once again I was sat in between them. Len stands up and smiles at us. "Do you guys want ice cream?" We nod vigorously. "What flavor?" Rin rolls her eyes and stares at him in mock horror. "I thought my brother, my twin! Knew me but it seems he doesn't." She sniffles wiping invisible tears away. Len rolls his eyes and chuckles. "Yeah yeah, whatever you say drama queen. Sly what do you want (F/N)?" I smile and instantly reply "(FLAVOR OF CHOICE)~!" They laugh at my eagerness, Len goes to the kitchen to go get us ice cream. "Hey (F/N)..." I look up at Rin surprised by her lack of energy. "What is it?" She seems hesitant for a second. "What do you think of us?" I smile. "I think that you guys are fun to be around, nice, kind, cheerful, and the best pair of twins I've ever known." She smiles a bit. "No silly, I meant in a romantic way." My eyes widen a bit, I start thinking. 'What do I think of them?' I ask myself, I start thinking of them for a bit and smile. "Well I think that I like you both, no more nor less than the other." She sighs in relief and grins. "That's good to hear." I hear Len say, I turn around and see Len leaning against the Door frame holding the ice cream.
He walks over to us and hands us our ice cream, I blush and twitch a bit. I quietly start eating my ice cream feeling the stares of the twins. "Hey (F/N) do you want to taste our ice creams?" I was about to respond when I felt a pair of warm and soft lips on mine, my eyes widen. I knew that it was Len since it tasted like bananas, I kiss back closing my eyes, I felt someone pull me towards them. This time I tasted oranges, it was Rin. She slid her tongue inside my mouth and flickered her tongue around. She pulled away, I was panting heavily and was blushing a dark red.
Len wraps his arms around my waist from behind me. Rin sat on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck. "We love you (F/N)! Will you be ours~?" I grin and snuggle in between them. "Yes!"

So how does it feel being loved by the twins~?! I hope you liked this. ( ' ' )