Black Star x Reader

I sighed bored to death, Dr. Stein was lecturing us about wavelengths and such. I stare out the window daydreaming until I felt a piece of paper hit the back of my head. I look towards the direction I felt the paper come from and saw a grinning Black Star. I sigh fully knowing that I could never get mad at him, after all he was my best friend and my boyfriend. He looked at me expectingly. I grumble quietly opening the paper, I smile and laugh quietly. On the bottom of the paper was his signature with a horrible drawing which I guessed was him on top of the world. I slowly start reading the actual contents. I smile brightly, he had asked me if I was free this afternoon. I unknowingly yell "YES!!!" Out loud by accident. Everyones head turns at my direction, I blush and look down. Dr.Stein raised an eyebrow and had a knowing smile, he kept quiet not wanting to embarrass me any further than I already was, after all he knew what was happening. He had a spot for me and treated me like a daughter.
I laugh nervously rubbing the back of my neck, everybody shrugged it off and turned around. I sigh in relief and look at Black Star's direction. He had an amused smile on his face, I glare at him and stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckles and sends me a playful wink. I blush and look away. Black Star had started maturing quite a bit after we started dating. He was still his cheerful, playful, taunting, hyper, and loud self but he started to learn when to be quiet. I smile and start paying a bit more of attention to class with new motivation.
~Time Skip~
I stand up stretching and walk toward Black Star's direction. "Hello~" I say hugging him. "Hi (F/N)!" He says grinning from ear to ear hugging back. I smile brightly. "So where are we going?!" I ask excitedly, my (E/C) lightening up. He chuckles and ruffles my hair. "It's a surprise from me, the guy that will surpass God, to you my (god/goddess)~" he says teasingly. I pout and cling onto his arm. He carries me bridal style causing me to be a blushing and stuttering mess. He grins and randomly jumps out the window. "YAAAHOOOOOO!!!!!!" He yells landing with aloud 'thump'. I laugh happily holding onto his neck. He shifts me around so I was on his back in piggyback position. I smile and snuggle close. He starts running, I felt the wind blowing on my face, it felt really nice.
He stopped somewhere in the forest. "Where are we?" I said as I look around. "Just somewhere I happen to stumble upon~" He says smiling cooly, I punch his arm playfully. "There's a nice echo in this area. Look..." He takes in a deep breath and yells at the top of his lungs. "I WILL SURPASS GOD!!!" A few seconds later I heard the echo, I laugh knowing that he'd say something among those lines. He lays down on the grass and pulls me down with him, I lay comfortably on his chest. We were in a comfortable silence but of course this wouldn't last long. "Hey (F/N)." I hum in response. "What do you think of me?" I sit up confused as to why'd he ask that. I sigh and smile at him sweetly. "Well I think that you're loud, cheerful, nice, can be sometimes obnoxious, sweet, caring, full of energy, and cute!" He smirks teasingly. "I'm only cute~? Do I have to show you otherwise~?" He didn't let me respond, he had crawled on top of me and had his legs and arms on my sides. He leaned in closely and gave me a deep passionate kiss, I wrap my arms around his neck and moan, I feel him smirk as he explores my wet cavern as he fights for dominance, of course he won as always. He flickered his tongue around my mouth and broke the kiss.
I was panting heavily with a dark red painted across my face. "B-Black Star..." I mumble. He smiles and dives in for another kiss, this one was shorter and sweeter. He pulls away smiling, he sits down and sits me on his lap. He rested his chin on my neck. "I love you (F/N)." He says stroking my (L/H) (H/C). I smile and turn around giving him a chaste kiss on the lips. "I love you too."

I feel like this one came out bad. I'm sorry if it did, I'm not really feeling well today, I'll make up for it somehow. I'll try to update a new one-shot that's better than this one.