Naruto x Reader

I had just returned from a long and difficult mission, I was on my way to reporting to Lady Tsunade when I saw a flash of spiky blond hair. I grin and knowing who it was. I sneak up behind my childhood friend Naruto, practically hugging the life out of him. " NARUTOOO~!" I yell grinning widely. He smiles blushing lightly. " You're back!" He turns around and hugs back. I sigh contently and snuggle against him. "(F-F/N)?" I look up at him curiously. He has a gentle smile on his face, I felt my cheeks warm up. I have had a huge crush on Naruto since we were little but I've tried hiding my crush on him afraid that he didn't like me back. When Naruto would come to ask me for advice on how to get Sakura to like him I felt like my heart be struck by a million needles. Of course I never told this to anyone since I didn't want anyone feeling pity for me, I had to maintain my cheerful and strong image going, I didn't want to let anyone be worried about me.
Naruto looked at me blushing. "D-do you want to go to Ichiraku's?" I grin and nod slinging an arm around him. "Of course! Do you really have to ask~? " he chuckles knowing fully well that I'd sometimes eat the same amount that he'd eat (Lucky for you! No matter how much you eat you never gain weight!). We head to Ichiraku's, we crack some jokes here and there and fill in about what happened during the time we weren't together.
We arrived at Ichiraku's, we sit down and smile. "Well hello there, my two most favorite customers are together on a date~!" Mr. Ichiraku teases. We both blush darkly. "I-It's not like that!" We both deny, I felt an invisible needle prick at my heart. "Are you ok (F/N)?" Naruto asks worriedly. "Y-yeah, I'm fine..." I say quietly. Naruto looks at me suspiciously but decides to let it go.
"I'd like to have 3 bowls of pork ramen!" Naruto says grinning. I was too deep in thought about him not liking me the same way I do to notice them staring at me. "(...(/N)! (F/N)! ARE YOU LISTENING?!" I blink and look at Naruto still a bit sad. "Huh?" Naruto sighs. "Hey old man, can you wait for a sec?" Mr.Ichiraku nods. Naruto pulls me out and looks at me worriedly. "Are you not feeling well?" I stay quiet and shake my head to say that I was fine. "(F/N)." He says seriously. I looked up at him surprised to hear him all serious. "Please tell me what's wrong! I don't like seeing you sad, It hurts to see you like that, I like you the best when you're happy!" He says blushing while rubbing the back of his neck looking away. I blush and look at him. "I-I like you..." I murmur. "Huh? What did you say?" He says curiously. I take deep breath and yell "I LIKE YOU!" Naruto blinks. "I like you too." I sigh angrily. "No, I like like you!" He blushes, he had this weird glint in his eyes. "I like you too!" I gasp and hug him tightly. "Really?!" He chuckles and pats my head. "Yes." I laugh happily hugging him tightly. I look (up/down) at him and kiss him. He kisses back stroking my (L/H) (H/C) locks.
We break the kiss panting heavily from the lack of air. I smile, I felt like we were forgetting something. "Hey Naruto, I feel like I forgot something." Naruto looks confused. "Me too." Suddenly his stomach growls. "Oh! The ramen!" He pulls me back into the stall. We begin eating the ramen, I didn't order any but Mr.Ichiraku new that I'd get what Naruto has. I still felt like I forgot something. Suddenly I see a very angry Lady Tsunade breathing on my neck. "O-oh, h-hi Lady T-Tsunade." She drags me out ranting something about the lines of "These stupid brats making me work more than I need to." I see Naruto looking at me with an amused look. I glare at him sticking my tongue out. He chuckles and smiles. "Come back safe! That's if you come back~" I heard him say the last part more quietly in a teasing tone. "SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM THIS CRAZY OLD WOMAN!!!" Lady Tsunade twitched and gave me a smack to the back of the head.
After a long rant from Lady Tsunade about responsibility and a few more smacks on the head I head to Naruto's apartment. He was sleeping, I smiled and laid next to him slowly falling asleep as well.