Kaito Shion x Reader

I had agreed to go get ice cream with Kaito, my 2 year boyfriend. Today was our anniversary and I am super excited to see what he comes up with. I was wearing a (F/C) (shirt and skirt/pants or dress) and (F/C) shoes. I happily walked to the ice cream shop around the corner, I saw a blur of blue, I immediately knew it was Kaito. I ran over to him and hugged him from behind. "Kaito~" he turned around and smiled. "Hi good looking, I'm going to get some ice cream, wanna come with me?" He said playfully. "It would be my pleasure~" I purred. We stared at each other and laughed. "So how about that ice cream?" He asked smiling. I smile and nodded.
We went into the ice cream shop and ordered our ice cream. I asked for (F/F), Kaito had asked for the same flavor but they ran out of it. We had gone to the park and he was pouting refusing to eat his Vanilla/ Chocolate/ Starwberry/ Cookie Dough (I write that just incase you chose one of those flavors) ice cream. I sighed "Kaito." He didn't answer. "Kaito." He remained silent. "KAITO!!!" He still didn't answer, I growled raking through my (L/H) (H/C) hair and grabbed his chin and made him face me. I slammed my lips against his roughly and thrusted my tongue inside his mouth. "Hmmph?!" I broke the kiss and smiled innocently. "You wanted (F/F) ice cream didn't you~? Well I let you have some!" He blushed and looked away. "Sorry for acting so childish." I laughed and hugged him. "Don't apologize, I know how much you love your ice cream, it's the thing you love the most in this world, and I love who you are so don't change." He smiled happily and hugged back.
*Timeskip*
It was already late and Kaito had decided to walk me home. We were walking hand in hand with a grin plastered in our faces. "You know..." Kaito started. "...when you said that ice cream is the thing I love most in this world...that's a lie. I love you even more than ice cream." He said scratching his cheek embarrassed. I grin widely. "I love you the most too~!"

Sorry for not updating lately.