{1}

Hello I know my grammar isn't the greatest and if you guys have any tips on how to get better at writing then please comment them here or on any other of these bolded notes. Enjoy!!!

I woke up this morning with a killer headache. 'Great, this really makes me wanna live' I think to myself. I grumble as I get out of the comforts of my bed and get ready. Today I planned on streaming, since it's been a hot minute. Once I am in my bathroom, I brush my teeth. While I am heading downstairs, I hear a notification go off on my phone, I pull it out of my pocket while I continue walking down the stairs.

It's just a notification from twitter, most likely another awesome drawing from a fan. I open my old fridge, probably around 3 years old at least, and look for a breakfast item that will satisfy my stomach's needs. Once my eyes land on a perfect shaped box of eggo waffles, I feel myself drool a little. I forgot I bought these the last time I went to the store. They bring back so many memories from when I was a child playing around with one of my friends whose name I can't remember.

I carefully take the box out of the fridge and place it on the counter next to the sink. Then I try to reach one of the cabinets that contains the toaster, but my short ass can't reach it. So I went out to the garage and brought out a stool. Standing on a stool probably isn't the best idea, especially for someone as uncoordinated as I am.

I place the stool below where I need to get to, and put one of my feet on it, then the other right after. I feel myself slide a little on the platform, this is not a good idea considering that I have socks on. Not the grippy kind, no I got rid of those about a month ago.

I finally get the toaster down and carefully place it down on the counter, next to the eggo waffle box. After I finally get two waffles in the weird machine, I put the box away in the fridge, but before closing the door, I grab a huge carton of milk. I pour it into a glass that I got from the dishwasher.

I jump when I hear the toaster make its noise, signaling that the waffles are ready. God it scares me every time. After I eat my breakfast, I go back upstairs to prepare to stream minecraft.

I sat back in my chair, and took a deep breath. I sent my good friend a text, telling him to get on discord.

I joined the discord call before him and sat in silence, waiting. I opened minecraft, starting a new world, until I heard a very cheery voice come through my headphones. Its Karl.

"Hello george. Are you streaming yet?" I almost can't tell what he is saying because of how fast he's talking. "Hi Karl, not yet I will in like 5 minutes." He hums, acknowledging what I had said. "Add me to the world" he says after a couple minutes of sitting in silence. "ok" I dryly reply.

Once everything was ready, I hit the stream button and started saying the usual. "Hello chat! Hellooooooo. I know I haven't streamed in a while but here I am! And we are here with Karl." I wave my hands weirdly, and on queue Karl says hello to chat.

For the next two hours we mess around on the smp, making dirty jokes, and talking to chat. "Thank you annabell for the 15 dollar donation." I say. I took a deep breath and leaned back in my chair with my head facing the ceiling. Someone donated to my stream saying "hot gogy", and not gonna lie it kinda made me flustered. My chat is filled with horny people.

"Hey George, I gotta go." Karl says. I feel a little disappointed but I dont show it and wave my hands super fast at the camera "byeeeeeee karrrlllll" After around 5 more minutes of chatting with chat, I decide that it is finally time to end the stream. "Thank you all for coming today, I hope to be streaming more! Byeee chat." With that I tap the end stream button and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Almost feeling relieved that people aren't watching me anymore.

My life is boring. It's really boring. I hear a notification from my phone that I threw on my bed when I came up stairs. I threw my head back in annoyance, and reluctantly got up and walked over to my bed that seemed to be telling me to lay back down. I let my body flop onto the bed and immediately feel my body relaxing against the memory foam. For a couple of seconds I forget about checking my phone. All I am thinking about is how it feels like I could orgasm from laying down after a long day. (don't ask)

I check my phone and it is a text from my mom. That doesn't make me seem less like a loser, the only person that texts me is always my mom.

Mom

Can you go to my house and close the garage. Your father left it open and he isn't responding to my texts. Thank you

I internally groan. But without thinking twice I force myself to sit up, and put my shoes on. Silently cursing my father for not answering her. I grab my car keys off of my nightstand and head down my stairs that seem to add another step everyday. I open my front door and leave the comforts of my home. I live about 15 minutes away from my mom and dad, so it isn't too much of a hassle to drive over there. Once in the car I turn on the radio out of boredom, lightly singing along with the song that is currently playing.

This is not how I thought I was going to be enjoying my Sunday, but it could be worse (and it will get worse)

After a long 15 minutes I finally get there around lunch time, I get out of the car and close the garage door. My stomach rumbles, and I decided that my mom wouldn't get too mad if I got a little lunch from the fridge while I'm here. I moved my hand to open the front door when suddenly everything went black, but I am still conscious for now. Out of nowhere I feel an arm around my throat with some sort of wash cloth over my house, making it so I cant breath.

I try to kick the person doing this to me but I fail terribly, earning a dimented chuckle from him. Almost like he is amused by my struggles. Wouldn't be the first time someone was happy with me struggling. A few seconds later, my body went limp, and I blacked out. Only god knows what this strange man is going to do with me, I hope he kills me. That would be nice, I would finally get to die without having it be ruled as suicide. Sounds nice to me.

Will he hold me for ransom? Whom I kidding no one would pay any amount of money high or low for my safe return. I might as well try to fuck this guy, and maybe he will have mercy on me. My teachers in high school always called me a whore and I guess they were right, I am 100 percent willing to fuck this guy, I mean he is strong. He already knows one of my kinks, choking, and I think he really has it down. I just hope he will degrade me. What the fuck am I thinking.

I should really go back to therapy, if only I could afford it again.

For updates on this story join my discord! Link in my bio

You are loved!

~Kaysu