{7}

No tw

I woke up before Clay this morning. I wanted to surprise him with breakfast so I got up and left the room without saying a word, or making a single noise.

Once in the lunchroom, I see only a small line of people, due to the time of day. It's around 6am. Soon enough I'm in the front of the line ordering what I can remember from what Clay ordered yesterday. Waffles, pancakes, eggs, and french toast.

After I got everything, and received a weird look from the cooking lady, I headed back to Clay's room. Not before bumping into Niki. "Oh hey George." Her sweet voice said. "Hi Niki." I reply. "That's a lot of food." She observes the items in my hand. I chuckle a little. "It's not just for me, but for a friend too." Her face shows recognition before turning back to emotionless.

I checked the time on the clock, it's around 6:15, I have to get going. "I have to go Niki, see you around." I started to slowly walk away, still waiting for an answer from her. "Okay bye George." With that I walk away.

Soon enough I make it to Clay's room, and realize I don't have a way in. I internally groan at my stupidity before softly knocking on the door.

It takes a few moments for Clay to get the door, and when he sees me, he smiles. His eyes found the stuff in my hands, I could visibly see him get happier. He moves out of the way, letting me inside the room.

"That's where you went, I was afraid you just left." Clay said as he followed me to a table in the corner of the room. "I woke up early and thought I would get us some food." I say while setting the tray of food on the table. "It's not all for me?" Clay says faking sorrow, while wiping fake tears from his eyes.

"I'm starving too, man." I say, not giving into his charms. Not this time anyway. I start digging into the waffles, they have always been my favorite. It kinda reminds me of the day I got kidnapped, not so long ago. Maybe a few weeks at most. I wonder if my fans are wondering where I'm. I wonder if my mom is as well.

I shake my head of those thoughts, deciding to live in the moment. "When is your next fight?" Clay asks me. I have no idea, it could be today. I need to check the poster thing when I go back to the lunch room. "I'm not sure." He nods his head in response and says "after we are done eating, lets go check."

"Okay." I'm still shaken up about the whole fighting thing. After we are done eating, we head back to the lunchroom hand in hand.

Once we get to the paper on the wall, I check for my name. "My next fight is tomorrow at noon against..." I pause. It can't be, the person I'm being forced to fight to the death is Niki. We just became friends, I can't do this to her. I mean sure we haven't hung out like Clay and I have, but still.

It's going to be hard to actually kill her. "What? Who do you have to fight?" Clay asks me. "Niki." I say, like he knows who she is. "Okay and?" I take a deep breath and hug him. "I met her yesterday after your fight, we became friends." He held me tighter after I was done talking. "I'm so sorry George."

I let go of him and wiped the tears that were forming in my eyes. "It's fine, we only knew each other for about 24 hours." Clay grabs my hand again and we start going back to his room.

I'm going to have to kill Niki. I wonder if she knows yet, I don't even want to imagine her begging me not to kill her. God why are you doing this to me? At least I'm not fighting Clay. Speaking of Clay, after we got in the front of his room, he gave me this weird look. He's hiding something from me.

"Are you o-" I begin to ask Clay, but he cuts me off by kissing me. "You should go home, I promise I'll be fine." he says after we break apart from our kiss.

I'm confused by his sudden change of mood. But I go without asking questions, what the hell is wrong with Clay? Why did he kiss me after being so weird? Why was he being weird? I have a feeling he isnt going to tell me.

I've been meaning to go back to my new home, but I didn't want to leave Clay, and now he practically made me leave. Did he get sick of me? Once I get back to room 69, I go inside with the keycard that was in my back pocket. I turn the door knob and walk into my room. It's all so bland, I look at the tv that has a giant one on it. I wonder what the one is for?

I decided to spend the rest of my day in my room, speaking that there isn't a fight today, thankfully. I'm tired, and now I'm having to mentally prepare to kill one of my friends. I hope she is weak, easy to kill. It'll make it easier for me in the long run.

Suddenly thoughts about there being another fight today flood through my mind. I start to get scared, so I decide to go back to the lunchroom to check. On my way there I hear lots and lots of chatting. Mostly about my fight tomorrow, people saying that I will win.

I get to the list of fights, my eyes scanning the list looking for a fight today, if there is one. There isn't, phew. I hear a conversation from a nearby table "Fuck Nick I dont know what to do. I can't do what I did last time, I just wont. I love him for fucks sake." That's Clay's voice, I dont turn my head so as to not alarm them that I heard.

Instead I just leave, dissecting each and every word that I heard coming out of Clay's mouth. He loves someone, I'm assuming it is me. Unless he is hanging out with someone else, maybe that's why he wanted me gone.

As soon as I got home, I let my thoughts swarm the idea of Clay loving me. In all of Clay's time, it's either Nick or me who is hanging out with Clay no one else. I was just letting my thoughts roam free.

One question stayed in my mind throughout the entire day, why did Clay say he couldn't do what he did last time to me? I soon fell asleep, with a lot on my mind. Clay said he loved me, and me having to fight Niki.

I'm in the arena again, but I'm not fighting Niki, or James. It's clay. Clay is holding the sword that he used in his last fight, I presume that he has used it every fight he fought. I look down to see what my weapon was and I see nothing, just my bare hand. I'm left completely defenseless against the number one fighter.

He swung his sword at my face, I did my best to dodge but I failed horribly. I scream from the contact from the blade sliding across my cheek. It hurts, everything hurts. My heart hurts most of all, I trusted Clay, and now he is killing me? Why, just because his stupid father told him he had to. Did I really mean nothing to Clay?

I feel tears start to form in my eyes, my vision is all a blur now. I can't see Clay or anyone, all I hear is yells of joy, chanting Clay's name so he beats me. I deserve this. I killed someone, I deserve to be killed. I thought everything was fine, I forced myself to push away all of my feelings. I feel bad about killing James, uet I convinced myself that it was normal.

I killed someone and now I deserve to be killed, even if the one who kills me is someone I once loved.

Hello everyone!!

I am sorry for George having to kill niki! But I promise it gets worse!!!

Remember to drink water and eat some food!

You are loved!

~Kaysu