Pregame

"Look whose here!" Marlene exclaimed as Lyra entered her, Dorcas, Lilly and Mary's dorm.

Her hair in rollers and her makeup finished as she stood in a zip up hoodie and a pair of shorts,"and what on earth are you wearing?" She asked, pointing at Lyra's hoodie and sweatpants,"I mean your body your choice, but you look a little aesthetically challenged."

Lyra rolled her eyes closing the door, behind her,"this is not what I'm wearing," she said, pulling up her hoodie to reveal a white top,"and I have the skirt in my bag."

"Oh no, I have something for you to wear," Marlene announced, looking through her wardrobe.

"Marlene we aren't the same size, there's no way I'm gonna fit in your clothes," Lyra spoke, sitting down on her bed.

Marlene was tall, with a pear-shaped athletic figure, while Lyra was shorter with a more hourglass physique.

"Well then you're just gonna have to squeeze, now stand up and strip," Marlene ordered.

"Just for you, Mars," Lyra joked, standing up and removing her hoodie as she waited for Marlene to grab the dress,"Where are all the other girls?"

"They'll be back in like ten minutes, they just needed to pick up," Marlene responded, placing a black dress in Lyra's hand.

"Pick up what?"

"Stop asking questions and go in that bathroom and put it on, Stargirl, go, go," Marlene shouted, pointing towards the restroom.

"Okay, okay," Lyra said, walking into the bathroom, not bothering to close the door behind her.

She pulled down her sweatpants and removed her top, watching herself in the mirror as she began to pull the black dress onto her body.

Lyra eased it up around her thighs, struggling momentarily to get it up further before finally managing to place her arms through the straps. She zipped up her dress, before leaning forward and pulling at the top of the dress as she fixed it around her chest.

"Marlene I feel like if I sit down in this it will explode!"

"I have something to help with that, come out!" She shouted.

She exited the bathroom, being greeted with cheers and cat-calls from all the girls,who now had arrived back to the dorm.

"You look so great," Lilly spoke, clapping her hands together,"is that- is that Marlene's dress?"

Lyra nodded,"thank you, thank you, and yes it is,but I think I have to change."

"Change and I'll throw myself out this window, do you want to be responsible for me throwing myself out of this window?" Dorcas said.

"This is why I like women," Marlene spoke.

"I'm really questioning myself right now," Mary added.

The room filled with laughter and clapping as all the girls began to do fashion shows of what they were wearing.

"Wait, wait, wait," Lyra spoke as she sat on Mary's bedside table, all the girls surrounding her on either Mary's bed or the floor,"so what did you guys go to pick up."

The girls all exchanged looks, letting out giggles as they did so.

"As you must know," Marlene spoke as she rummaged through Lilly's bag,"pregame is always necessary."

"So you got drinks?" Lyra asked.

"Not drinks," Mary spoke, standing up and opening her drawer to pull out a pack of rizzla papers,"something way better."