Chapter Twelve.

"Nam-ra, were you saying we need to understand the situation in order to take action?" Cheong-san asked.

"Yes, that's right," Nam-ra said.

"Well, I totally agree with that," Cheong-san said. "We need more information to decide whether to wait, run, or get out."

"Go ahead and cross 'get out' off that list," (Y/n) said. "Why would we want to go into the city if we already know there's zombies out there?"

"All right... Run or wait," Cheong-san corrected.

"What can we find out on the situations, and also, how?" Dae-su asked.

"We've got a cellphone," Cheong-san said, motioning towards (Y/n). "We should also consider getting our phones back in case we get separated," he said. "The teacher's office," he elaborated. When no one replied, Cheong-san made for the window and hopped onto the window sill.

"Cheong-san!" On-jo called, following him. "Stop being so stubborn." Cheong-san looked around a little before turning to face them.

"Two rooms across and one floor down at the teacher's office," Cheong-san said.

"You shouldn't go," On-jo said. "We already have a phone."

"If I can't make it, I'll just come back, you know?" Cheong-san said. "Don't worry about me."

"I'm not worried about you," said On-jo. "I'm pissed off."

"Sure," Cheong-san humoured. "Yes. Why would you worry about me?" He got to his feet and scaled the building.

"Shit," Su-hyeok murmured, slipping on his blazer. He hopped up onto the window sill.

"Su-hyeok," On-jo gasped.

"I'll be back soon," Su-hyeok said. He scaled the building after Cheong-san. "Careful, Cheong-san."

"Bare-Su has always been loyal to me," Dae-su said, making for the window.

"You too?" Wu-jin murmured.

"So I'm going too—"

"Stop! Come on," Joon-yeong protested, striding after Dae-su and pulling him back. "Get down."

"Why?" Dae-su asked.

"You can't go out there at your size, fatso," Wu-jin said.

"My size?" Dae-su pressed.

"Are you serious?" Joon-yeong asked.

Cheong-san and Su-hyeok edged towards the teacher's office.

"Why do you keep following me?" Cheong-san asked.

"Who else do you have?" Su-hyeok retorted. Cheong-san gave a little chuckle.

"You better stay close," Cheong-san said.

"Careful," said Su-hyeok as they reached a beam Cheong-san had to climb around. "Can we go in?" Su-hyeok asked after Cheong-san peeked in. Cheong-san shook his head. "Come back," Su-hyeok instructed. Cheong-san obliged and the two settled against the windows.

"What are we going to do?" Cheong-san asked.

"Let's hand by our hands and go across," Su-hyeok answered.

"No, I don't mean that," Cheong-san said. "I heard On-jo told you that she likes you. Are you going to go out with her?"

"Is that important right now?" Su-hyeok asked, hitting Su-hyeok's back and nearly making him lose his balance. The two stared at one another.