Chapter Thirteen.

Gwi-nam soon seemed to be lost of life and the zombies made to attack Cheong-san, shaking the bookshelf. He got to his feet, trying not to lose his balance and leapt to the next bookshelf. This happened to be right in the nick of time, for the zombies had knocked down the first bookshelf, causing a domino effect. He lost his footing and fell to the floor, covering his face as a bookshelf fell down.
Cheong-san got the books off him and shifted before trying to push at the bookshelf above him. This caused a creaking noise that upset the zombies. They snarled and sniffed for him and he watched a zombie past before looking around again. Another zombie was above him and he quickly crawled out from under the bookshelf.
Cheong-san used a bookshelf as a ramp and climbed up it before jumping off again and dodging a zombie. He picked up a chair and hit a zombie with it, sending into the glass and thus cracking it. Cheong-san quickly sprinted out of the library and closed the door behind him right as more zombies pounded against the glass. He released the handles and took off at a jog.
Cheong-san rounded a corner and quickly hid behind the wall again, avoiding a zombie's gaze. More zombies came from another corridor, ultimately forcing Cheong-san to brave the corridor. He dashed to a water flow detector and opened it, pulling himself inside. To his luck, a zombie had grabbed his foot, preventing him from going much further.

At the same time this was happening, Ha-ri and  Min-jae let their arrows fly, hitting the zombies closest to Cheong-san. This group, who had hid in the bathrooms during the initial outbreak, had braved going into the school and to the second story in order to search for Ha-ri's brother.
Mi-jin rushed to a window and peered inside it, grimacing at the sight of the library not only utterly destroyed but the hoard of zombies inside.

"Shit," she swore. "None of them are normal. All infected."

"Hey!" Joon-sung shouted. "He's coming!"

"Oh, shit!" Mi-jin yelped. "Shoot, shoot!" Ha-ri drew her arrow and let it soar, piercing the zombie in the chest. "We're going to die before we ever find your brother," Mi-jin sighed. Ha-ri reached back as though to grab another arrow. She let them slide from her fingers.
Ha-ri reached her brother's homeroom and peered inside it. No sooner had she done so did the zombies in the room come rushing for her. She slid the door shut and continued peering in at the zombies, searching for either a zombified face or a nametag. Her shoulders dropped at the lack of her brother.

"Let's go, okay?" Min-jae said softly. Ha-ri didn't say anything and merely continued forth. They made it to the infirmary, which was a mess in and of its own.

"Oh, seriously—" Joon-sung cried. Mi-jin's hand flew over his mouth. Min-jae closed the door behind them. They crept forward, accidentally stepping on glass as they went. Nervously, they crept forward. Mi-jin sent Ha-ri a nod and went ahead to draw the curtain. Ha-ri drew back her bow and Mi-jin pulled on the curtain. They were relieved to find that the silhouette was merely a jacket. There were several sighs of relief.
"I told you we should just stay put, didn't I?" Joon-sung asked. Min-jae strode over to the cabinets in which various medical supplies were stored. "How are we going to find your brother in the middle of all this? And it was just as crazy to have come with her! I told you—"

"Hey!" Min-jae cried suddenly.

"What?" Mi-jin asked.

"There's a computer," he said.

"Oh, yeah," Mi-jin said. "Turn it on. Post on Instagram or Facebook for help." Min-jae held down the power button and the computer chimed. He placed the monitor back on its stand and they soon found they were faced with a login screen.

"Guys, guys, guys!" (Y/n) cried. "Livestream. Come watch!"

"What is it?" Joon-yeong asked.