Sensitive

WC: 1063

Summary: You find out that Tamaki's ears are sensitive and tease him a little and then a lot.

Includes: Smut/Fluff

Established relationship, Fem!readerXtamaki

-----------------------------------

Tamaki's purple-haired head lay on your lap. It had taken five minutes of coaxing and reassuring to get him here but he had finally settled in, allowing you to twirl his hair in your fingers and massage his scalp. Though, every time you would dip below his hairline onto his neck, he would scrunch up his shoulders, forcing your hand back to his scalp. He wouldn't say anything though. 

You trailed your fingers lightly to the nape of his neck and then behind his ear. Then you softly touched the lobe of his ear and he tensed beneath you. "Tama?" You questioned, getting him to look up at you. "Are yo-"

"I- I'm f-fine" he said, cutting you off. So you continued, lightly caressing the shell of his ear but he twitched and jerked away from you. "T-they're- j- j- just sensitive" he explained hurriedly before you could ask again, cheeks flushing in the blue glow of the screen.

"I love you ears Tama." You murmured randomly, sliding your fingers to the top of his pointy ear as Tamaki's breath hitched, his jaw clenching. "Does it- does it feel good?" You asked slowly, caressing one of his ears lightly again with your fingertips. 

"H-huhhh y-y-yeah" Tamaki practically moaned out which only served to spur on your actions. You lightly pressed down on the tip of his ear and then proceeded to drag you fingers down the shell and then down his flushed neck. Tamaki's chest rose and fell harshly, his breathing somewhat labored. He groaned and you could tell that he was trying very hard to stay still. "Is this good?" You asked again, pinching the tip of his ear before ghosting your fingers on the shell down to the lobe where you gently tugged. All Tamaki did in response was whimper and shut his eyes. You could see his blush deepen and then pale as all of his blood rushed downward. This had been his secret turn-on the whole time? You grinned to yourself.

"Your ears" you murmured softly, as you trailed another finger along the outside of his ear slowly. His body was rigid and you could tell he was trying not to move. You leaned your head downward and brushed your lips faintly over his ear. He twitched a bit and you directed your attention to his lips, pressing a soft kiss against them, his eyes glued to the screen, embarrassed. You kissed the corner of his lips and his mouth curved into a small smile. He likes it. You take a risk and take his ear in between your teeth, biting gently and finally he moaned. His lip still caught between his teeth muffles it slightly but the pleasure behind it is unmistakable. You dart your tongue out and lightly lick the tip of his ear, grazing your teeth along the shell. Tamaki gasps out and suddenly his eyes aren't glued to the screen in mortification. Instead his big brown eyes are tilted upwards and staring into yours. You can't tell if it's lust or desire but there's definitely something in his eyes. He makes a move to sit up but you've spent so much time trying to get him to lie down that you scowl at him and his head falls back into your lap. 

You put one hand on his cheek and trace a finger tip down his jawline and the trail it up his chin to his lips. You press down on his bottom lip and he smiles, "why'd you stop?" 

"Sorry. I didn't want to frustrate you" you're being so formal and you don't know why. You always get so weird when it comes to intimacy. It's like 'ew feelings' but then you have so many feelings. Feelings for Tamaki. But you don't understand nor know how to express them properly and, surprise surprise, Tamaki's shit at it too. 

"I like it. It felt- really good." Tamaki said, his voice reaching just above a whisper. 

"Y-yeah?" You just want to be sure. 

"Yes bunny. I'm sure."

"o-okay...I'm glad." You really are relieved that he likes it and so you happily carry on your ministrations, swiping your finger over his bottom lip. As he sighs into your touch you slip your finger in-between his soft lips into his mouth. He gasps but you quickly silence him by pressing your thumb down into his tongue softly. He groans around your finger and you tell him to suck. He looks at you, confused, before you nod at him to hurry up and he puckers his lips around your index finger and sucks. 

The way his tongue moves around the tip of your finger feels so arousing and you can feel your pussy clenching around nothing. You move your thighs closer together. Except, Tamaki notices because his head is resting on your legs and even though he's bathing in the bliss that is your taste he turns his head up to you. You tell him it's alright and start stroking his ears. 

He shivers in the blue glow of the screen and you can see the tent in his sweatpants. 

"come for me baby." You whisper softly when he starts whimpering and squirming.

"I- I'm close" he hiccups, a tear forming in the corner of his eye at the immense pleasure but also the painfulness of not being touched where he most needed. 

"I know i know," you coo as you rub light circles on his lower stomach. At that his back arches and he lets out a grunt that has your underwear soaking. You bite on the shell of his ear again and he cries out. His body shakes for a second with his orgasm before falling limp as he immediately starts dozing off. 

You hate that you have to wake him but the state he's in is definitely uncomfortable. You stroke his cheek and his unfocused eyes stare up at you. "You did so good Tama. So so good with those beautiful sounds, so pretty." You card your fingers through his soft indigo hair as he brings his two shaking hands up to cover his face in embarrassment. The blush had already spread to his ears and you laughed quietly, still playing with his hair. "Come on baby, let's get you cleaned up alright?" you coax and Tamaki nods, still with his hands covering his face.