Bored

WC: 3188

Summary: you text Tamaki in class when you're bored and it escalates to him pounding the fuck out of you.

Includes: Smut/Angst

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamaki was fiddling with his pencil mindlessly three rows in front of you as you attempted to bore a hole in the white board with your eyes. Not literally but you almost wished that was your quirk because you were so bored at the moment.

You smiled to yourself as a cure for yours and Tamaki's boredom formed in your mind. You slipped out your phone quietly, darting your eyes to your teacher to make sure his back was turned. Quickly, you unlocked it and opened messages, clicking on Tamaki's name at the top of the list. Your fingers hovered over the keys silently as you formulated a text

Y/N: i can feel your lips on my neck Tamaki

You started out simple, not confident in your "dirty" texting abilities. As you saw Tamaki pull out his vibrating phone to silence it, your heart sank. Okay so maybe not then. You saw him glance at the screen and presumed that when he saw it was from you he would open it. Sure enough, he tapped the text and his response was instant, a red blush creeping up his neck and face, eyes darting around, landing on you briefly before turning back to stare at the device in front of him.

You thought again, firing off another text before he could respond.

Y/N: i need you inside me. tama. can you feel my tight walls around you?

You smirked, turning your phone upside down in your lap and directing your attention to your boyfriend. He practically jumped out of his seat, almost dropping his phone as he bit his lip and twirled the ends of his hair around a finger.

Tama bb <3: Can't you wait bunny?

His text was so simple. So boring.

Y/N: ig but just imagine fucking me on the desk. Right in front of the white board. Imagine how good you'd make me feel

You typed.

Y/N: how loud id moan out. for everyone to hear. tammmaaaaa. i'm wet just thinking about it.

You sat back, satisfied with your texts as you waited for a reaction once more. You saw Tamaki's finger hover over your text almost as if debating whether to open it or not. He huffed out a breath through his nose before clicking on it and scanning his eyes over the text before hurriedly shutting the off button on his phone and practically slamming it face down on his desk. Glancing around to make sure no one had heard the slam or somehow saw the text on the screen, Tamaki quietly flipped the phone back face up seeming to study the text before shutting his eyes and shifting uncomfortably in his seat. That's when you realized he had a boner. A big one. And a pretty obvious one too, painfully visible through the light material of his grey sweatpants.

Tama bb <3: Please stop bunny

He pleaded through text and you smirk.

Y/N: you don't have to read them tama. get yourself all worked up over a couple words

You hesitated, sent it and then added on.

Y/N: plus, you never told me if you imagined it. my moans in your ear. my mouth on your neck. your hand in my hair. your breath on my body. tama. i need you so bad.

You sent it quickly this time sure it would cause the reaction you were looking for. Sure enough, Tamaki whimpered. Loud enough for everyone to hear. Not everyone to care though. He slammed his mouth shut, embarrassment painting his face in a deep flush.