Cold Showers

WC: 1419

Summary: Tamaki joins you in the shower but it isn't quite what he expected.

Includes: Fluff, the teensiest bit of smut 

"Without me?"

You roll your eyes at Tamaki's words, knowing that if you turn around you'll see a smirk on his face.

"If you say that ever again, I'm no longer calling you my husband." you say it with a hint of joking, turning around to meet his eye. He frowns, his eyes roaming immediately down your body which no longer has a robe covering it. He clears his throat once. Your whole body blushes.

"Come on bunny. I need a shower, you need a shower, this is the most efficient way." He takes a step closer to you loosening his tie.

"You're lucky you look so good in that outfit." You give him a once over and nod. A smile makes its way onto his face as he tugs his tie off and starts unbuttoning his shirt. 

"Eager much?"

"Very." He follows you into the bathroom with his slacks still on, watching you.

"Did you have a good day at work?" You turn around to watch him struggle with the button.

"What- uh.. Yeah I did." You step closer to him, helping him unbutton his pants. His hands fall limply by his sides.

"Yeah? What did you do?" You unzip his pants and pull them down along with his boxers. To no one's surprise, he's semi-hard.

"I- um- not much...filing and what- not." He leans against the counter behind him as you come closer yet again, the smell of your perfume filling his senses. You hum, pressing a kiss to his shoulder.

"Was it hard?" You press a kiss to the side of his neck. He swallows.

"It- no it wasn't um-.." He trails off. Your hardened nipples are pressing on his bare chest and you can feel his heartbeat beneath his warm skin.

"Are you nervous?" You kiss right next to his lips.

"A little-" You kiss him on the lips and he opens his mouth to you immediately. Not the actions of an innocent man. You pull away, wiping the excess lipstick off his lips. His eyes are lidded and his dick is pressing insistently at your thigh.

"Still like a highschooler Tama. Getting hard from kissing." You laugh softly and Tamaki blushes every hue of red to ever exist.

"I- um- shower?" He jerks his thumb at the tub, shower water already running.

"Sure baby. You're so hot when you're flustered y'know?" You take his hand before he can say anything and step into the shower.

"Fuck it's cold bunny." He looks at you quickly.

"This is how I take showers." You quirk an eyebrow at him, standing under the water flow and wetting your hair. You know how horny Tamaki gets when you're soaking wet. Pools and beaches have always been a struggle for him; and that's when you're wearing clothes- well- bikinis.

"But it's-" He shakes his head once, smiling. "Such a tease." He joins you under the water, mouth opening in shock. "How is this enjoyable for you?" He asks, incredulous and you shrug.

"It isn't really." You grab the soap off the shelf and Tamaki beckons for you to pass it to him when you're done. Squeezing a decent amount into your hand you ignore him, placing the bottle back on the shelf and lathering up the soap between your palms. Then you place both your hands flat against his chest and start rubbing the soap in.

"Oh."

"You don't seem too shocked by the water." You say it slowly, already knowing the answer.

"I've taken my fair share of cold showers." He blushes again. You rub soap onto his shoulders and down his torso, your fingertips making soft circles on his cold skin. He runs his fingers through his wet hair and exhales a shaky breath.

"Do they work?" You make him turn around and start to rub soap on his back.

"Mostly." He shivers. You peak around his front. He's still hard. Not very but definitely a bit. "Kind of counterproductive." He mutters.

"What'd you say?" You know exactly what he said. You knead his back muscles with your hands, sudsing the back of his neck down to his hips.

"Taking a cold shower- with... you. S'counterproductive." You smirk, taking the handheld shower head and rinsing him off. He bites his lip.

"Close your eyes baby." You start stroking his erection when his eyes fall shut. He squeezes them tighter when your cold skin makes contact with his.

"Oh- fu-"

Tamaki doesn't swear. He just doesn't. But you've made him say things much worse than he cares to admit.

"You remember the day we got married...and I wore that skimpy thing." You twist your hand gently before letting go.

"Yes-" Tamaki sighs, shoulders sagging. You reach for the shampoo, once again, lathering it in your hands.

"It was so- this red lace thing, and I wore it under my dress. All day."

Tamaki doesn't know what you're getting at with this little trip down memory lane. All he knows is that he can picture you perfectly. You in your dress and then you...not in your dress. God he had loved that day so much. Your hands make contact with his hair, massaging into his scalp and raking your fingernails through the mess of indigo.

"I couldn't wait for you to see it. And when you did...you were so cute. Blushing, stammering, couldn't control your hands." You take the shower head again and start rinsing his hair. Tamaki doesn't know whether to be embarrassed or aroused.

"You looked so- good. Unreal." His eyes are closed, head tilted back to aid in your rinsing. His cheeks are red. Maybe from the cold, maybe from the memory.

"You never fail to make me feel appreciated, Tama." You put some conditioner into his hair which seems to be getting noticeably longer every day. "Some guys- wouldn't even acknowledge the effort. But you- that makes- you're sexy." You trip over your words but eventually find your footing.

"Yeah?" You rinse the conditioner out and he turns around to face you.

"Unbelievably so...which is why I got more. Got this cute pink set, I can't wait for you to see." You wait for his reaction. He glows. Smiling, he leans down and kisses you softly. You press your naked body against his, water running over your closed eyelids.

"I can't wait, bunny." He pulls away and inhales sharply. He grabs the bottle of body wash but you take it from him.

"I'll do it. You go dry off and wait for me." You wink. He lets out a whine.

"You can touch me later I promise." You smirk at him as he frowns. Pressing a quick kiss to your lips he steps out of the shower and grabs a towel. Under the shower alone, the temperature really sinks in. Water icing your veins, you speed up, not wanting to keep Tamaki waiting.

He'll love it. You love it. Lacy, pink, basically transparent bra and baby pink panties to match. Bows on the straps of the top one bow on the bottoms, right under your belly button. Walking out of the bathroom, you see Tamaki on the bed in boxer briefs. You swallow hesitantly, feeling sexy and confident yet mildly uneasy. It's been a long time, maybe he no longer finds you attractive in this type of clothing. All of these thoughts are squashed as soon as he sets his eyes on you.

"Gorgeous girl." He gets up slowly, approaching you. He looks at you carefully, eyes traveling up your legs and lingering at the lace panties barely covering anything. Your face heats under the attention as Tamaki's hands brush over your upper thigh and over your exposed ass.

"We should always take cold showers together." He murmurs the thought, looking you in the eye. You giggle slightly. "You look so naughty in this outfit baby." He squeezes the meat of your thigh with his fingers, pulling you flush against him. He's hard through his boxers and you rock your hips forward teasingly. He hisses, lowering his eyebrows at you.

"I'm not naughty." You smile up at him seductively.

"Way you teased me in the shower tells a different story." He smirks at you.

"Needed you worked up for me." You bite your lip.

"It worked." He trails his fingertips up and down your arm, eyes fixated on your lips. "So fucking perfect my love." He leans forward, sucking on your neck softly, teeth grazing your skin.

Way to a man's heart: Cold showers and lingerie.