A/N: NEW STORY! (+life update)

Hey everyone, I'm just dropping by to announce that AT LONG LAST! I'M STARTING A NEW BOOK!

The first chapter of "Fortune Favors the Bold" is finally out for all to read!

This one's my pride and joy, people, I'm not gonna lie. It's been in the works for 3 years, and I've put HUNDREDS of hours of my life into it. So for any RWBY and Qrow Branwen fans reading this, come get y'alls juice. Or to anyone curious, don't be shy and come take a look!

Now for the Vincent fans who's hopes I just shattered by making them think this would be a new Purple Guy book... First off, my bad. Second, how many of y'all remember that FNAF Fantasy AU where all the guards were mythological creatures, and Vincent was some kind of half snake man?

...No one? Am I really getting that old? WELL EITHER WAY— I'm thinking of writing a short story based off of that AU, y'know, since the FNAF fandom's been revived after Security Breach came out. It would be maybe ten chapters long, around 10,000 words total. How does that sound to you guys?

And lastly, a bit of a life update. I am now 19, going on 20 this year, and WOW it's been a wild ride, this whole Wattpad thing, and y'know, life itself. I could never thank you guys enough for the support, comments, laughs, and even the cringe moments. I'm grateful for those, too. When I started this story at 13 I never would have guessed it would've gotten this far, and much less that it would still be actively blowing up my notifications!

Anywho, bc of the whole global pandemic deal I opted to take a gap year after finishing high school back in 2021, bc no way in hell was I gonna go through my first year of college completely online. It's honestly what allowed me to write to much these last ten of months (Fortune Favors the Bold is well past halfway done at 60,000 words). I've also had a few jobs I've enjoyed, and I've been completely stress-free for the first time in years.

But now that everything's slowly going back to normal (well, as normal as anything past 2020 can get), its time for me to actually move on to adulthood. I'll hopefully be moving to the US soon and going into college this August to study animation. It's been my dream career since I can remember, so... wish me luck!

I've always loved creating (drawing, writing books, plays, poems, etc.), and I really hope this won't mean the end of me doing it for fun.

But let's hear from you guys! What has everyone been up to? Or if anyone's got any questions, please feel free to ask away.

Never stop creating!

— Valkyria ✿

P.S.: Wow, you actually read all that? Alright, here's a little fun fact about this book as a thank you from me.

Originally I was going to name this book "Stained Purple", but when I saw that was taken I quickly switched it to "Lovely Purple" as a placeholder and told myself I'd think of something and change it later.

I never did. 😂