[9] Fears pt. 2

You and the guards reach the bowling place and Scott goes with Fritz to set up everything needed.

Mike and Jeremy go towards the buffet to get something for themselves, leaving you and Vincent alone.

"Hello again~." He said in a smooth and deep voice. Deeper and smoother than usual, that is.

You roll your eyes and finally decide to talk to him. You sigh. "What do you want, Vincent?"

He chuckles softly before continuing. "Isn't it obvious? I want you, (y/n)!"

You stiffen at what he said. "What?!" You asked, shocked but not really surprised.

"Admit it. You want me too~." He leaned closer and began twirling your hair in his index finger.

"Vincent, I don't! What happened that night was simply because I was worried about you being hurt." You look into Vincent's empty eyes. His face had a fake hurt expression, the kind five-year-olds make to get what they want.Then he smirked and pulled you into a hug.

"What the heck?!" You try pulling away, but Vincent was too strong. You quickly calm down when you hear his heartbeat. You feel him purr again. You weren't fighting back anymore, he was trying to prove you actually liked being close to him, but you couldn't loose against him.

He chuckled in victory, enjoying your presence in his arms and loosened his grip when he felt you calm down.

This was your chance. You caught him off guard and try again to pull yourself out of his iron grip. You succeed and dig into your bag until you found what you needed.

Your eyes brighten as you found the needle you kept there in a tiny case whenever you need to sow a button to a shirt in case of emergency.

You pull the tiny and sharp object out and face Vincent again. His eyes went wide with fear.

"(Y/n)! Get that thing away from me!" He was shaking and you noticed his purple skin becoming lighter.

You grin and start walking towards him with the needle in front of you like a sword. "Who's gonna make me?"

Vincent backs up against the wall. His skin had turned a lavender shade of purple and he was shaking uncontrollably. "STOP."

You smirk wider and put the needle back inside its small case and place it in your bag. Maybe you've tortured him enough.

Vincent let's out a heap of air as if he had been holding it in this whole time. He slowly regained his purple skin color and sat down at the table still shaking a bit and taking deep breaths.

You couldn't tell if he was still scared or angry. Maybe a mix of both.

You sit too and see Scott and Fritz walking back. You signal them over to the table.

"Sorry for the delay. Here, have your shoes!" Fritz hands you a pair of red and slightly worn down bowling shoes.
"Thanks!" You smile innocently and start to put them on.

Vincent did the same. He was already back to his calm and relaxed self. Probably to hide his fear from the other guards, since it could be seen as a weakness. Not to mention how much they would tease him over it.

Mike and Jeremy come back too and set a few plates of food on the table.
You look down at your favorite food. "Sweet! They have (f/f)!" I'll go get some for myself!" You head off to the buffet and grab some (f/f).

Out of the corner of your eye you see something purple. You look behind you confused. "Huh?" You look around for a few seconds. You look at the table at the other end of the room where you were sitting at with your friends and see Vincent with them. It couldn't have been him, right? You shrug and walk back to the table.

Scott, Fritz and Vincent had gone to the buffet to get food for themselves, so you sat next to Jeremy. You all ate for a good amount of time and finally started walking towards your bowling alley.

Everyone chose a bowling ball. Mike a blue one mixed with other shades of blue, Jeremy a green one with a little yellow here and there, Scott a red one with black patterns, Fritz an orange one with white stripes, you chose a (f/c) one with [insert creative design here]
And Vincent chose a fully purple one. Surprise, surprise.

Mike went first. He threw the ball across the lane as if it was a feather. The ball rolled in a straight line until the last third part of the lane, where it turned slightly to the right and crashed against 6 pins. In the end he got a total of 8 pins.

Scott went next, throwing the ball professionally and getting a strike right away. You and the others clap your hands to congratulate him. He does a tiny bow.

Jeremy was the next one. You could tell the ball weighed him down. He looks back at us smiling nervously and releases the ball. It rolled slowly and knocking over the 2 pins on the far left. He turned around and shrugged with a smile. When his turn was over he had knocked over 5 pins, he sat next to Mike, who ruffled his hair to comfort him.

Fritz did a little better, throwing the ball almost straight and knocking over 4 pins. 7 in total.

Vincent was next. He threw the ball swiftly and rolled it straight. Knocking all the pins except for the two on the far opposite ends. He closed one eye and narrowed the other, slowly positioning himself to throw. He releases the ball. Everyone was quiet. The ball knocked over the first pin, which fell and spun on its side, causing the second pin to tumble in circles, still standing, as if wanting to make you all wait. It finally fell to its side.

'Woah, Scott and Vincent are really good!' You wonder if you will ever be as good as them.

It was your turn. You grab your ball and throw it as straight as you could. It knocked over 7 pins, leaving the 3 in the right. You congratulate yourself and throw again. This time missing the 3 pins entirely. "Shoot!" You shrug and plump in your chair. "Told you I wasn't good." You tell the gang with another shrug and a small smile.

Sitting back in your chair, you talk with everyone and have a nice time overall. Every now and then, you look over at Vincent. Did you really feel something towards him?