[18] Together

As you ate your breakfast, from time to time you turned to look at the wonderful purple guy sitting across you. You smile to yourself, knowing you were very lucky to find someone like Vincent.

     Kind, sweet, dominant, protective, smooth-talking, caring, not to mention hot...

     You continued to list all of his wonderful qualities in your mind before you noticed you were staring at him. He pretended he didn't notice, but he also glanced to make eye contact with you, smiling in that way that made your heart beat like crazy, making the blood rise to your face. 'Is this what love feels like?' You thought dreamily to yourself, 'I could get used to it.'

     You feel a vibration in your pocket and check your phone. At the same time, Vincent checked his, both of which had gotten the same message.

     It was Mike again. This time he was inviting everyone to his and... Doll's Apartment? Who was Doll?

     You turn to look at Vincent. "You wanna go?"

     He tilted his head and gave a cute smile. "Sure, as long as you come along too,"

     You return the smile and wash your plate, followed by Vincent washing his. Dressing in a [outfit of your choice] and money to buy food on the way, you and Vincent walk out the door holding hands.

✿  ✿  ✿

     As you walked, you began to feel colder. The wind seemed chillier, so you let go of Vincent's hand to rub your arms. He noticed you were cold and wraps his arm around you, pulling you closer to his chest you loved to curl up in. You hadn't noticed when you got out of the house, but now you saw Vincent was in a warmer outfit than yours. Then you realized what was the problem. Fall was starting! You had lost track of the days ever since you met Vincent.

     You looked around you and saw stores with back to school signs, sales on school material, Halloween stores being set up, etc. And being the dick malls always are, they had skipped Halloween and were selling Christmas decorations. You pull up your phone, seeing it was already September 23th. Not that it affected you in any way, but you were still surprised.

     You shrug it off, now promising yourself to keep track of time, and continue to walk, only two blocks away from Mike's house, according to Vincent.

✿  ✿  ✿

     Once you can see the apartment building Mike and someone who you believed would be Doll waved. Doll had long brown hair and was shorter than Mike by a few inches. Probably around your age, too. After you waved back, you took a look at the apartment building. A little colorless and run down, but it seemed like an okay place.

     You and Vincent reach Doll and Mike and you introduce yourself. "Hi, I'm (y/n) and this is my boyfriend, Vincent," you say as you have a nod towards Vincent. Then you pause shortly in your head. 'Did I just call him my boyfriend? Well, we live together now, and do other "relationship" stuff, so... we're dating right?'

     Fortunately, Vincent doesn't react negatively at being called your boyfriend, so he must feel the same way towards you.

     "Oh, I knew Vincent already," She replies with a warm, bright smile. "But I'm glad he finally found someone!" You smile back. So far, Doll seemed like a nice and cheerful girl, very unlike Mike, who sometimes could be a huge asshole and in need of anger management. But apparently, Doll is what kept him from biting off entire walls out of sheer rage.

     Doll sees Jeremy and Scott approaching and waves at them, too. They wave back and reach all 4 of you just as Doll invited you inside. Apparently, Fritz couldn't come. Some sort of gaming marathon that was as important to him as his own life.

✿  ✿  ✿

     After coming inside, Doll ask for everyone to take a seat in the living room. You find a small couch and sit beside Vincent, obviously. All four of you casually talk about life and stuff for a while and Doll brings snacks for all.

     As you laugh and chat, you study your surroundings. There's boxes in the corners with labels, mostly thing you don't need often. You guessed Mike and Doll were planning on moving to a bigger place, but with the lousy pay from Fazbear's and the little money earned from Doll's job as a librarian (she told you she worked at a library as a librarian), they never had enough money. You also learned Mike had always dreamed of being an animal caretaker, but he never achieved that and ended up in Freddy's instead.
     It saddened you, but you pushed the feeling aside since there was nothing you could do. Plus, they seemed to lead somewhat happy lives in their cramped little apartment.

     Jeremy doesn't talk much, but he smiles shyly when someone says something that is slightly humorous as he sits in an old chair in the corner of the room.

✿  ✿  ✿

     Soon enough, the living room made everyone feel like a bunch of sardines in a tin can. Doll suggested going to a park near the building. Everyone agrees and exits the apartment, relieved to be out of the tiny room.

     "Fritz just called." Announced Mike as he lowered his phone from his ear, hanging up from a call. "He says he's done with the games. He'll bring food for us to the park to do some sorta picnic. Turns out Chris was with him too, and they're both coming"
     You cheer silently in your head. The more the merrier, right?

✿  ✿  ✿

     You chatted and laughed in the tan wooden picnic table Fritz had chosen for the gang. It was a long table, to make sure everyone would have enough space. The food was delicious and had been cooked by Fritz himself.

     "Fritz, this is great!" You compliment him, slightly covering your mouth since you were still chewing up a chunk of blueberry muffin.

     He gets a proud look on his face and his eyes sparkle behind his thick glasses. "Thanks (y/n). I added some extra blueberries to make sure the taste was strong."

     You nodded in reply to show he did a great job as you continued to talk with everyone.

     You were so close to Vincent, your thighs rubbed against one another, sending giddy chills up your spine that made you want to jump and kiss him passionately, right there and now. You reach for his hand and hold it under the table, turning to look at him.

     He looks at you with his perfectly white eyes and winked at you with a smirk that you considered to be the sexiest smile and eyes in the world. You could've melted right in that instant.

     The picnic table was located in a clearing surrounded by beautiful and partially bare oak and birch trees, standing tall with their naked branches reaching down, as if to snatch someone off the floor.
     The autumn leaves fell to the ground all around you, creating a layer of warm colors over the land that crumbled to bits when crushed. Shades of yellow, brown, bright green, red and orange overwhelmed your eyes. The contrast made Vincent stand out more with his purple skin, which was perfectly fine by you. You loved to know he is right there beside you and will always be.